5,605,835 Members 47,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4] ::DARKSIDE.EVOLUTION.4:: [v0 "Pre-Release"][UVLH1][8.28.2012]

Tip us?

samtani776
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Hey derekjay my camera is not taking good pic. I just recently upgraded to your rom and everythung is ok except the camera.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

mikeyubuee
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Do I need to go back to stock if I'm trying to go from v7 to dw ? Or do I need to go from v7 to stock to dw?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

safeplayer22
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Running V7 here. everything has been working great but then after some internet browsing where i notice on the site which has flash, it was not working.
i did the wipe cache and dalvik cache, did the super wipe and even uninstall and reinstall flash, but not working. I checked to make sure "plug-in" are always on in the browser settings.

any suggestions? anyone else having this problem?

dab231
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1bear View Post
Hey now has anyone come up with a fix for getting voice mail with wifi, Tmo said sgs2 supported with ICS, I really like this rom its awesome, but with out wifi im not able to use my phone at home I get like 1 bar @ best so calling in to get VM is a hit and miss, anyone know of a fix plz let me know thanks
Tmobile visual voicemail free service

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcaper View Post
This rom is FAIL. ( ICS )

I was better off with gingerbread

MMS doesnt work..
Cant send or receive any MMS.
And Im not the only one.

Seems Tmobile dont give to ****s about there products.
Give it time tdj will update. In the meantime Im on infamous 2.7.1 4 days now flawlessly. No freeze ups nada! So try to remember tdj customizes the hell out of his roms and there will be complications, so be patient. ICS is great btw!

knotrkr
Old
(Last edited by knotrkr; 7th July 2012 at 09:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 63
It works well for me. On this rom anyhow. I don't know what other people say, I can only speak for my own personal experiance and those settings with SetCpu on this rom are great. What may be great for me may not be for you though. These things are odd like that sometimes.. Some people have issues while others don't. It woudn't hurt to try and see if it works out for you or not no? and like I said, those settings were made up and posted by someone else, I forget who, but I saved them because I knew at some point I'd need them again or someone else may want to see them. But with those settings I don't get any lag, I get good speed, and great battery live. I'm using the Blaze 4G radio incase anyone was wondering.
▐ Phone: T-Mobile ISamsung Galaxy s 4▐
▐ Tablet : Samusung Galaxy Tab. 2 10,1

c1bear
Old
(Last edited by c1bear; 7th July 2012 at 10:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dab231 View Post
Tmobile visual voicemail free service

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Give it time tdj will update. In the meantime Im on infamous 2.7.1 4 days now flawlessly. No freeze ups nada! So try to remember tdj customizes the hell out of his roms and there will be complications, so be patient. ICS is great btw!
thanks for the reply, but ppl been having trub with visual voicemail and I read a few page back that tmo took it down because something was wrong with the app, Im thinking i'll use Digital warfare, til someone comes up with a fix VM over wifi, for DE 3 v7 or ICS and yes i agree with you this rom is awesome
Chris B
T-Mobile Galaxy Sll
Jedi Knight V6

the only dumb question is the one not asked

GreggoryD502
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyubuee View Post
Do I need to go back to stock if I'm trying to go from v7 to dw ? Or do I need to go from v7 to stock to dw?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
Just flash TDJ's super wipe before you flash anything. No need to go back to stock first.

1. Flash super wipe
2. flash desired rom per OP's instructions
3. profit!!!

Always wanted to write that!
ROM- Galaxy Rom 4.99

Use my dropbox link and get us both 250mb extra free
http://db.tt/48zDulPV

njtroncoso
Old
Thanks Meter 5
The ROM is awesome!...now, Is anybody else having issues with the GPS? My GPS doesn't work 75% of the time...Maps, GPS, Latitude, Facebook...anything that has to use the GPS is not being able to lock on a signal or locate anything using the GPS...
Suggestions?? Help!
thanks guys!

dayzesrs
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1bear View Post
thanks for the reply, but ppl been having trub with visual voicemail and I read a few page back that tmo took it down because something was wrong with the app, Im thinking i'll use Digital warfare, til someone comes up with a fix VM over wifi, for DE 3 v7 or ICS and yes i agree with you this rom is awesome
I had an update for it just a couple days ago. I think they fixed that issue. I don't use it so I can't verify but I'd check this out before switching to anything else

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

jr_718
Old
Thanks Meter 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by njtroncoso View Post
The ROM is awesome!...now, Is anybody else having issues with the GPS? My GPS doesn't work 75% of the time...Maps, GPS, Latitude, Facebook...anything that has to use the GPS is not being able to lock on a signal or locate anything using the GPS...
Suggestions?? Help!
thanks guys!
I would try and switch radios and see what works..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Tags
darkside venom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe