[THEME][EI22/EL30/FC09] Crispy Clean [6/30/12]

OP Nashdogg

7th July 2012, 04:06 AM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 4

66 posts
will do... also i don't think it was the theme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashdogg

Here is what i would do. Use 7zip to remove the apps from Crispy clean v2 that you dont want. Boot to recovery and do a full wipe. Data,cache, dalvik. Flash TPR 2.21 and boot your phone. Set up your gmail account by logging in and also loggin to face book and see if all is well. Once everything has had a chance to sync then boot back to recovery. Wipe cache and davik and then mount system and flash the modified crispy clean theme, then unmount system and reboot.

I like that idea, I'm downloading 7zip now, to see if taking out those files works

...also i have GOOD news... i loaded just TPR 2.21 no CCv2 and the issue was still present... so i don't think the issue was with the theme at all...

bad news is that i havn't figured a way to resolve it yet... about to post in TPR to see if it's just me

Thanks!

ox

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxsolid

I like that idea, I'm downloading 7zip now, to see if taking out those files works

...also i have GOOD news... i loaded just TPR 2.21 no CCv2 and the issue was still present... so i don't think the issue was with the theme at all...

bad news is that i havn't figured a way to resolve it yet... about to post in TPR to see if it's just me

Thanks!

ox

here's the answer i got:

Originally Posted by edfunkycold
There are two facebook accoubts you have to connect. One is the facebook dns account which you sync. The other is the facebook for android app and you do not sync this one. Thats how fb syncs on these samsung devices.

1) go into account/sync - remove facebook account
2) uninstall facebook
3) go into account/sync - add facebook account
[here's where you'll see settings that you wont see if you just install facebook first]
4) install facebook

... if you don't uninstall facebook first then you'll get a message that say there can only be one facebook account
8th July 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #112  
Thanks Meter: 4

66 posts
I love this theme

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to oxsolid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2012, 04:22 AM   |  #113  
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,803

2,321 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxsolid

I love this theme

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

IKR?!?! I flashed this, and then Nash graciously reissued Gitusums awesome ICS theme; I didn't know what to do! I finally gave in and flashed ICS, but I'm sure I'll end up back here eventually.

Unless Minimalistic Black gets the transparent MMS, Contacts & dialer...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
9th July 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #114  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 1,337

1,902 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt

IKR?!?! I flashed this, and then Nash graciously reissued Gitusums awesome ICS theme; I didn't know what to do! I finally gave in and flashed ICS, but I'm sure I'll end up back here eventually.

Unless Minimalistic Black gets the transparent MMS, Contacts & dialer...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

I can do that. Give me a couple days though. I have a new theme and a remake theme that I need to release when I have a few minutes to get threads started for them.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Nashdogg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread