search is not working, so if this is double post please dont flame and close thread..
i did no work ..all credit goes to steve0007
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Shop music on Android Market and listen instantly using the Google Music app.
Google Music is a cloud-powered music player and storage service that lets you keep your music collection online so you can save space on your Android device.
* All your your music purchases from Android Market automatically appear on Google Music.
* Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
* Access to your entire music library instantly with the Google Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchased from Android Market with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about Google Music at music.google.com/about
* Available in the U.S. only. Of course, using proxies, available worldwide (ie Market enabler: free app in Market).
Market access : HERE
Download: Hereafter attached
I am getting FC ?: first WIPE DATA of the old Google Music app, then uninstall and install the new Music 4.0.9
For full Fun use
1- install Market 3.3.11: HERE
2- click on HERE with your device and choose Market as the application to open, browse the content a couple of minutes, reboot you should get the Music section to appear in your Market after reboot
3- and if you have a Windows computer Install Google Music Manager in you Computer. File attached below
4- usefull comments/article: HERE
Jelly Bean Release
Added latest Play Music, this is how it is called now
Bug fixes related to shuffle mode and multiple accounts
Added new Music Manager (for your PC-windows) v18.104.22.16806 since 08.03.2012
Enjoy and comment back how it works for you !
if you like this use the thanks button