FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[App][2.2+] Templates On The Go

7,608 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Everyone knows how the inbuilt SMS app has text templates that are used when we need to type fast. What about WhatsApp, Viber, Email and stuff like that which is replacing text messaging? They don't have templates do they?

I present "Templates On The Go". Easy to use text templates, and they sport Android's best feature : customization.

Templates On The Go has a simple but sleek UI and two controls :


  1. Touch to copy to the Clipboard
  2. Long touch to modify the template




It also stays in the status bar for quick access...

........fast typing just got faster


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Get it on :


Google Play
Last edited by Faiz Malkani; 22nd August 2012 at 11:47 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Faiz Malkani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th July 2012, 09:49 PM |#2  
Faiz Malkani's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
More
Reserved....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faiz Malkani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2012, 11:55 PM |#3  
DJBoxer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lomita
Thanks Meter: 433
 
Donate to Me
More
thanks for pm tested on sgs2 4.0.3 works, perfect as described.

would like to see a add and edit button to add my own templates if possible please.

also splash screen on 160dpi makes your logo appear more so on the left and is not centered but not major problem.

keep up the good work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Last edited by DJBoxer; 9th July 2012 at 11:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DJBoxer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2012, 05:05 AM |#4  
asdot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jogjes
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
You have new app?
Downloading.......

Installing...

Running....
Oh no... no luck for me.
I got fc here. Any idea?

Sent from MARVEL
Last edited by asdot; 10th July 2012 at 05:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to asdot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2012, 06:34 AM |#5  
Faiz Malkani's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBoxer

thanks for pm tested on sgs2 4.0.3 works, perfect as described.

would like to see a add and edit button to add my own templates if possible please.

also splash screen on 160dpi makes your logo appear more so on the left and is not centered but not major problem.

keep up the good work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Thanks. You can edit templates by long pressing a template. Im going to add in app billing to add more templates





Quote:
Originally Posted by asdot

You have new app?
Downloading.......

Installing...

Running....
Oh no... no luck for me.
I got fc here. Any idea?

Sent from MARVEL


Please state ur phone details. I tested it on 13 different phones successfully
10th July 2012, 08:00 AM |#6  
asdot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jogjes
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumFoam

Thanks. You can edit templates by long pressing a template. Im going to add in app billing to add more templates

Please state ur phone details. I tested it on 13 different phones successfully

Ups now its working after reboot device

Yep, add option its a good idea.
And add special character or symbol template if you don't mind.
ヽ(▽`) ノ

Sent from MARVEL
The Following User Says Thank You to asdot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2012, 08:03 AM |#7  
Faiz Malkani's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdot

Ups now its working after reboot device

Yep, add option its a good idea.
And add special character or symbol template if you don't mind.
ヽ(▽`) ノ

Sent from MARVEL

Nice idea. I'll do it when I push the update this weekend
10th July 2012, 08:28 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Bun M Thuột
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
thank you for the new app, interface ; Nice I will respond if you find errors, thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to le_manhpro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2012, 09:04 AM |#9  
Faiz Malkani's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manhpro

thank you for the new app, interface ; Nice I will respond if you find errors, thanks again

You're welcome



Update : Just uploaded version 2. Removed splash screen so that the app exits
The Following User Says Thank You to Faiz Malkani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2012, 10:56 AM |#10  
Faiz Malkani's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
More
Ok small question. Who left a review as Martyy on the Play Store?
10th July 2012, 01:17 PM |#11  
Joel Chan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Cool application (Y)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Joel Chan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
quantumfoam, templates, wifi hack
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes