Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]DarkForest Sensation/XE 7.3.0|Tweaks|Sense3.6|Speed|Beats|SuperStable[04 Feb]

Tip us?

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknomar7 View Post
Well, I'm selling my Sensation since I bought a Galaxy S3 and switched to Verizon. Just wanted to say thanks for the great ROMs since I have been using yours exclusively for the last 6 months or so. Also selling the phone with your ROM reflashed on it.

Thanks for the good work!
Traitor you move from HTC to Samsung lol joking, glad to know you enjoyed using the ROM and enjoy your new phone

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naelmnael View Post
Any new releases soon?
Depends what exactly you mean by soon, not this week though, I'm working all day everyday until saturday (apart from Thursday evening which I'm at school for a concert) - the shop I work for have a sale on saturday so all the staff get extra hours to help setup for it
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teknomar7
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Traitor you move from HTC to Samsung lol joking, glad to know you enjoyed using the ROM and enjoy your new phone
Well, I have been wanting to switch to VZW for a long time because they have the fastest (and most prevalent) LTE network in the US. And since HTC hasn't really had a flagship phone on that carrier, I jumped ship. I was really hoping something comparable to the One X would come out for VZW, but it never happened. And the new Droid Incredible doesn't seem that incredible.

I must say though... 2 GB of RAM really makes this phone fly though. Of course, bootloader is locked (only carrier to do it). But oh well... LTE was worth it.

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknomar7 View Post
Well, I have been wanting to switch to VZW for a long time because they have the fastest (and most prevalent) LTE network in the US. And since HTC hasn't really had a flagship phone on that carrier, I jumped ship. I was really hoping something comparable to the One X would come out for VZW, but it never happened. And the new Droid Incredible doesn't seem that incredible.

I must say though... 2 GB of RAM really makes this phone fly though. Of course, bootloader is locked (only carrier to do it). But oh well... LTE was worth it.
Locked and encrypted bootloader, ah well there are some amazing devs on samsung devices so you probably wont have to wait long to be able to flash custom roms
I dont blame you for not waiting for One X, there are a ton of manufacturing defects that affect wifi and more recently, yellow spots on the display if its fully charged, screen is warm or have been playing games on it for a while. Not up to the usual HTC standards so I'm glad I stuck with the sensation and didnt upgrade my contract

D F
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Hello everyone!
Jonny, please don't forget to fix in the next version, the bugreport folder problem and the keys' sound which is too loud.

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by D F View Post
Hello everyone!
Jonny, please don't forget to fix in the next version, the bugreport folder problem and the keys' sound which is too loud.
I think the debugging is caused but having adb persist debugging hack in the build.prop so I'll remove it then see if the folder still appears

D F
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Okay, that would be great Jonny

XthedoomlegacyX
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question WI-FI not working on my sensation xe? why?

I downloaded the rom and everything went successful but when i want to connect to internet it says it is our of range?

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XthedoomlegacyX View Post
I downloaded the rom and everything went successful but when i want to connect to internet it says it is our of range?
I need more information than that, like a logcat. Sorry but this is the first report of anything like this so I need to know exactly what happened, what you chose in Aroma (get the Aroma log if you cant remember)

XthedoomlegacyX
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Never mind got it to work. Thanks for the great rom

Tags
amazing, behurit, bergothon, darkforest group, htc sensation xe, sense 3.6, speed, super stable