*sigh*Its me again...looking for more apps.

27th October 2008, 11:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 12

376 posts
More
My friend downloaded a program for his G1 called Tunewiki. I was wondering if there was a similar program for our windows mobile devices.
27th October 2008, 01:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
What is it? Is it like Music ID that comes installed from ATT?
27th October 2008, 02:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

376 posts
More
No. Its a music player that automatically searches for and displays lyrics. It also gives options to see music videos for the song you are playing on youtube plus other neat features.

Update: Found a nice music player that downloads lyrics called MiniLyrics, but nothing as in depth an tunewiki. Maybe one day the devs behind tunewiki may port it to WM...only time will tell.
27th October 2008, 02:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 15

330 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LvDisturbed1

No. Its a music player that automatically searches for and displays lyrics. It also gives options to see music videos for the song you are playing on youtube plus other neat features.

Update: Found a nice music player that downloads lyrics called MiniLyrics, but nothing as in depth an tunewiki. Maybe one day the devs behind tunewiki may port it to WM...only time will tell.

Im pretty sure there must be something like this among those 20-30 thousand apps for WM.
I remember using some player that displayed lyrics (if attached) while playing mp3, and it had option to find lyrics on some website. I can't tell you details because it was so many years ago when I was using VOQ smartphone, but what I mean is: keep searching
27th October 2008, 03:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

376 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -888-

Im pretty sure there must be something like this among those 20-30 thousand apps for WM.
I remember using some player that displayed lyrics (if attached) while playing mp3, and it had option to find lyrics on some website. I can't tell you details because it was so many years ago when I was using VOQ smartphone, but what I mean is: keep searching

Well I found a nice app for that purpose, its called MiniLyrics. The thing is, Tunewiki...well, look for yourself. Click the link and check out the video.

http://www.tunewiki.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
1st November 2008, 06:28 PM   |  #6  
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 0

85 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LvDisturbed1

Well I found a nice app for that purpose, its called MiniLyrics. The thing is, Tunewiki...well, look for yourself. Click the link and check out the video.

http://www.tunewiki.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Good point, tunewiki is no longer available for new users. They complain that there are too many users for what they can support. I'm looking at the minilyrics now.
2nd November 2008, 03:42 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas

376 posts
More
Well, I sent an email to the guys over at TuneWiki, and according to them, they have ports for WM and Blackberry in the works. Its pre-alpha though so it might be awhile. Oh well, at least they are planning to bring this wonderful app to WM!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread