Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,597 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cases for the One S

Tip us?
 
spartanstew
Old
#251  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar View Post
Just ordered the new cases from Cruzerlite. I think they were called the Persona's of Andy back when I had the Nexus. I went with 3 diff ones since they are some pretty kick-ass new ones out there. I will write a review in a new thread with pics once I get them tomorrow. These are the 3 I got. CANT WAIT!
I think you'll like them.

I received mine over the weekend and love them. They don't have the "ribbed" sides like some of the other Cruzerlites, but they feel great and the cutouts are perfect. I got these two:

(edit: well, can't post links yet (10 posts, really? Take it down to 3), but I got the ones called "Peeking Andy" and "Multiplied")
The Following User Says Thank You to spartanstew For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zaxondis
Old
#252  
zaxondis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 425
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York City
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcFish View Post
Got this off ebay. I always get full body armor along with cases because I always end up getting scuffs when I take the phone out of the case.
Been thinking of getting one of these myself. Do you use it as a wallet by chance, or just a case? The wallet I carry is pretty minimalist already, but I thought I might be able to go even more minimalist and get a case like this and eliminate carrying 2 things.

Does it have a pouch next to those card slots by chance?

Appreciate your review and any feedback.
DEVICES/ROMS:
-------------------------------
Asus Transformer - Revolver NoName JB CM10.1 Unofficial (TF101)
-----
Nexus 4 - CM 10.1 RC5
-----
Retired Devices:

HTC One S (Running HoloBlackBean2)

HTC Magic (T-Mobile myTouch 3G 1.2) running CM6.1.

HTC Doubleshot (T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide) Latest CM9 Alpha by TeamDS. (Amazing, simple amazing.)

Samsung Galaxy Tab CM9 Stable
 
droidkevlar
Old
#253  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 490
Posts: 2,465
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanstew View Post
I think you'll like them.

I received mine over the weekend and love them. They don't have the "ribbed" sides like some of the other Cruzerlites, but they feel great and the cutouts are perfect. I got these two:

(edit: well, can't post links yet (10 posts, really? Take it down to 3), but I got the ones called "Peeking Andy" and "Multiplied")
I had some of them for my Nexus but diff designs. I know when I got my A2 case for the One S, it was better than the Gnex's so Im hoping its the same way for these. I use these cases as like my fancy ones, lol. Damnit I should have done quicker shipping, LMFAO
Current Device: LG G3 r00ted

InsertCoin M8 SVN Builds - Click Here
 
Elloco305
Old
#254  
Elloco305's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 497
Posts: 2,476
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar View Post
Just ordered the new cases from Cruzerlite. I think they were called the Persona's of Andy back when I had the Nexus. I went with 3 diff ones since they are some pretty kick-ass new ones out there. I will write a review in a new thread with pics once I get them tomorrow. These are the 3 I got. CANT WAIT!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i01
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i02
When you get them take pics and a little review please?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Follow AndroidInsomnia on G+ or Twitter to get all the updates and news of current and upcoming releases!


Use my Minus link so we can both get an extra Gb
Minus gives you 10gb starting for free!Minus
 
droidkevlar
Old
#255  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 490
Posts: 2,465
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elloco305 View Post
When you get them take pics and a little review please?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Will do. I will create a new thread with a lil write up and a few pics.
Current Device: LG G3 r00ted

InsertCoin M8 SVN Builds - Click Here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droidkevlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
droidkevlar
Old
#256  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 490
Posts: 2,465
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elloco305 View Post
When you get them take pics and a little review please?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
I just received them. I will do a write up later with more detailed pics as I have to work some mad OT today. But here is a teaser pic. I will have a new thread up some time in the next day or so with more pics and a review of what I think of them.

Current Device: LG G3 r00ted

InsertCoin M8 SVN Builds - Click Here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droidkevlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Elloco305
Old
#257  
Elloco305's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 497
Posts: 2,476
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar View Post
I just received them. I will do a write up later with more detailed pics as I have to work some mad OT today. But here is a teaser pic. I will have a new thread up some time in the next day or so with more pics and a review of what I think of them.

They look like hard plastic lol can't wait for the review.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Follow AndroidInsomnia on G+ or Twitter to get all the updates and news of current and upcoming releases!


Use my Minus link so we can both get an extra Gb
Minus gives you 10gb starting for free!Minus
 
spartanstew
Old
#258  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2012
They're not plastic
 
Elloco305
Old
#259  
Elloco305's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 497
Posts: 2,476
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanstew View Post
They're not plastic
I know. They're tpu

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Follow AndroidInsomnia on G+ or Twitter to get all the updates and news of current and upcoming releases!


Use my Minus link so we can both get an extra Gb
Minus gives you 10gb starting for free!Minus
 
bosco1986
Old
#260  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekitkatshuffler View Post
It's a nice case, but 18 seems crazy to me.
18 is not expensive to me if the quality is really good..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes