XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] Samsung original boot animation

Tip us?

flasozzi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [REQUEST] Samsung original boot animation

Somehow I can't get the search options in this forum, so I went all the way to the 18th page to check if someone already posted this, but couldn't find a thing.

I'm new to the Galaxy Tab 10.1, and I installed a new ROM last night just to check how things are around here. So I tried Overcome, and I hated their boot logo. I'm telling you, the only reason I restored back to the original ROM is that I really missed that amazing Samsung logo animation. But it makes no sense to stick to the original thing just because the boot animation, so I was wondering if anyone has a flashable .zip containing the original boot animation. Would be awesome.

Thank you.
. MacBook Air running MacOSX 10.8.5
. Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300 (white) + TWRP Touch Recovery2.6.3.1 + Android 4.4.2 CarbonROM KitKat
. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G (white) running stock ICS 4.0.4
. iPod Nano 3rd generation (blue) (old but gold <3)
. Kobo Glo (blue) running modded 3.1.1 (books books books <3)

theoriginalsss
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by flasozzi View Post
Somehow I can't get the search options in this forum, so I went all the way to the 18th page to check if someone already posted this, but couldn't find a thing.

I'm new to the Galaxy Tab 10.1, and I installed a new ROM last night just to check how things are around here. So I tried Overcome, and I hated their boot logo. I'm telling you, the only reason I restored back to the original ROM is that I really missed that amazing Samsung logo animation. But it makes no sense to stick to the original thing just because the boot animation, so I was wondering if anyone has a flashable .zip containing the original boot animation. Would be awesome.

Thank you.
Hey there... did you give this a try?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1061541
The Following User Says Thank You to theoriginalsss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]