Originally Posted by lerso
When i try run "Onekey_ROM_Ascendp1.exe" i got stuck on reboot stage. Telephone just show Huawei Ascend. BTW Win 7 can't find driver for Blaze. I tried reboot manually with pressed power+volum up keys and recover update.zip. But recovery cant pass signature verification.
You can try this to install the recovery image onto the phone without the custom rom.
1. Download Android Control here
(mirror) or here
(XDA thread) and extract to a folder on your hard drive root (eg. c:\AndroidControl)
2. Download the Recovery image - recovery-new.img
(the one included in Onekey) or recovery-off.img
(the one that Onekey is based on)
Note: As far as I know, they are both Chinese language but based on ClockWorkMod so should be easy enough to navigate around. Edit: Though judging from the picture above then they may not be Chinese lol
3. Put whichever image you choose into the AndroidControl folder ready to be flashed over.
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your phone and then switch it off. Hold volume down and power key (I think lol) to boot into download mode (phone should boot to logo and then stop) then plug it into your PC.
5. Open a command prompt and navigate to your Android Control folder, run the following command -
fastboot flash recovery recovery-new.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery-off.img
depending which one you chose.
6. Once finished type - 'fastboot reboot' to reboot your phone.
7. Turn off your phone once rebooted and then hold the volume up and power keys to boot into recovery, if its in Chinese you've been successful
If I've helped, please feel free to mash the Thanks Button