Thanks guys but it turns out it wasn't just a scratched lens cover (well it is scratched but thats not it), the inner lens assy that is attached to the CMOS sensor was LOOSE! Yea, f'ing loose, believe that! I found out when I tried to remove said lens cover, to try and clean the cover internally (I figured there would be some space between the inside surface of the cover and the topmost part of the image assy.
Well turns out there is a piece of that soft sticky foam that must obviously be there to keep foreign contaminates from getting in. Well when I removed that lens cover (its stuck to the rear frame/housing with that same foam, the lens part came with it. There I was with that in my one hand, and looking down directly at the image sensor (you can tell since it looks almost like the surface of a cd. I immediately put everything back on and prayed that I didn't get more dust inside the lens unit. Well this didn't happen, I guess I got lucky, and actually the unit takes cleared pictures now, I think I pressed everything back together tighter then it was before (closer to spec I guess).
Here is to keeping my fingers crossed. I never took many pics with my last tablet (Im never without my cellphone which is easier to use) but I would still like it to work as it should...
Be careful with this part guys if you ever decide to disassemble the unit, its pretty fragile.
Current phone lineup:
iPhone 5<white> (wife), Moto Atrix 4G (semi broken - MIUI rom), Samsung Galaxy S3 (Current) <blue, flip cover, Wicked Rom.
iPad 2 (wifey), Kindle touch, Samsung Ativ 500t (Windows 8 tablet, 11.6" of Awesome)