FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] DUAL SIM adapter?

23rd April 2012, 07:38 PM |#11  
Flag Champaign
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestofawave

I implore you to reconsider.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.ch

I gladly reconsidered. At first I though .ch was Chile (FYI Chile is .cl and China is .cn)

24th April 2012, 08:52 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
If you search online you'll see that simore have a really, really bad reputation for both the product and the customer service. I've used www.magic-sim.com a few times with excellent results
7th July 2012, 07:15 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyraOfFire

I gladly reconsidered. At first I though .ch was Chile (FYI Chile is .cl and China is .cn)

although wikipedia insn't exactly a "trustable" resource.
11th July 2012, 09:58 PM |#14  
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi
Thanks Meter: 378

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ew4936

some people also move around a lot from country to country, so dual sim would be useful

I've seen some chinese made phones that have two SIM slots, it's mainly used when traveling between mainland china and hong kong, I can't see much use for it elsewhere as the geography would be so great you typically would just swap out the SIM card.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread