[App/Tutorial]GameCIH(Cheating engine for Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kailkti

Apr 7, 2010
Kingston
It essentially searches the memory locations of where the games memory resides, so it is compatible with all games. However ics changed up how it allocated memory, so gamecih current memory mapping method doesn't work entirely. Moreover if the game encrypts the data, then plain search methods won't work.

$1 gets you a reply

Brabusik

Jun 23, 2011
Baku
Is someone tried to hach drag racing? I can't modify reputation. When i'm inputing data it becomes 0 and also I can't put amount more than 99.

Mad_Wolf

Dec 2, 2010
Guys I was trying to earn money for a game
But I think I changed the wrong thing and dont know if its related to that game...
can it be a system value or can that value mess a system thing or the phone ?

b02

Nov 2, 2011
Podgorica
Guys I was trying to earn money for a game
But I think I changed the wrong thing and dont know if its related to that game...
can it be a system value or can that value mess a system thing or the phone ?

dont worry if you messed something else,it is game related, and cant be anything else but that... :) so you just changed some other values in game...

mangoman

Dec 20, 2006
Is it possible to save changes?
i use avast mobile security, but gosms has the same priority settings so its useless with it.

I can change priority numbers in GameCIH but not save the changes.

Last edited:

m0000

anyone use this in nook tablet? im geting stuck after number 7. there is no "back" button. so i cant get out of the gamecih menu. its stuck there. any advice?

home button does nothing as well as swiping right to left does not help. thank you

Last edited:

tommygunn0929

Jul 22, 2011
Parrish
USB

Hi folks. The app works great on my gs2, but i cant use it on my galaxy tab 10.1. It starts but than it keeps saying "please wait.." until forever.. No menu, no error message. At the beginning a short message that SU access is granted. But nothing happens.
Tried both the new and old version,same effect.
Do you have any suggestions for me?

I'm sure this was answered by now, but tick "USB De-Bugging" in settings...

SuperStalin

Oct 28, 2012
Does anyone know if the speed function works on Nexus 7 4.1.2? Changing numbers etc work, but the speed function doesn't work for anything at all...

Tried it with my nexus 7, Couldn't get it to work unfortunately. Hope it does get a fix for it. Looks like a great app.

GameCIH didn't work on ICS for me on Galaxy Nexus, but changing variables and stuff works with my Nexus 7 Jellybean 4.1.2. Remember to go under settings and set "All" under regions. The only problem is, the speed function doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I decided to introduce this app to those of you that just cant wait to unlock all levels, or get more gold/stars/coins or any collectable from almost any game ...

Please post your phone model and confirm it working so i can add device here... BUT it should work on ANY device. :)
    This app is tested by me, and it is CONFIRMED WORKING. Seems not to work on SOME games, and on ICS it is unstable, and only working in some cases.

Requirements: ROOT and a game that you wish to cheat.

Administrator Edit: Link removed.

Tutorial:

A game is pretty simple to use. but i will do a step by step guide:

1. If you don't know what is root, or dont know how to root, you are on the wrong thread. Come back after exploring xda :)
    2. Download the version that you wish to use, i use older one, the reason i did that is because i didn't need the latest features of GameCIH.(about features read changelogs on gamecih site)
    3. Install it, and open, put it on your phone memory, and give it root access.
    4. When you open it, assign a key (i use VOLUME DOWN), don't exit it just use home so you can continue(for exit use menu exit).
    5. Open a game that you wish to cheat in. I personally tried it on Defenders game..
    6. Start playing the level, and pause it after taking a note how much gold/crystals/stars or anything you have.
    7. Press Volume down, Input number, and write amount of gold that you have. It will list a lot of numbers and stuff, 1 of them is our gold :).
    8. Press back, resume game, continue playing, kill some monsters, earn some gold, then pause again and input the new amount of gold that you have. Now it should list a single number beneath.If not repeat this step.
    9. Press on that number, modify it to amout that you want, after pressing okay, you will have the gold you typed in...
    10. Now you can go spend what you hardly earned with cheating the game. :D

That would be about it. For any further info, or any instruction pm me, or try to find solution at gamecih forum. Good luck cheaters ;)

Credits for this app go to its maker : Software Magician in Taiwan.

Interesting facts about its name can be found here
    Coincidence or ... :)

Disclaimer(which nobody reads anyway):
    THIS TUTORIAL/APPLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION, DEATH OF YOUR PET, WRATH OF GOD; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
    This is just like cheating on a psp ;)

Sent from my badass overclocked HTC Wildfire S using xda premium

It's actually like many cheating engines u see on computers with windows, idk about consoles, since i don't use any... It's just about same thing, just for android... :) Good luck using it :D
    I decided to introduce this app to those of you that just cant wait to unlock all levels, or get more gold/stars/coins or any collectable from almost any game ...

This app is tested by me on Wildfire S, and it is CONFIRMED WORKING.
    Requirements: ROOT and a game that you wish to cheat.

There are 2 versions of the app, one is on the market and second one you can download from GameCIH site, so here are the links:

Good going son :p

Tutorial:
    A game is pretty simple to use. but i will do a step by step guide:
    1.If you don't know what is root, or dont know how to root, you are on the wrong thread. Come back after exploring xda :)
    2.Download the version that you wish to use, i use older one, the reason i did that is because i didn't need the latest features of GameCIH.(about features read changelogs on gamecih site)
    3.Install it, and open, put it on your phone memory, and give it root access.
    4.When you open it, assign a key (i use VOLUME DOWN), don't exit it just use home so you can continue(for exit use menu exit).
    5. Open a game that you wish to cheat in. I personally tried it on Defenders game..
    6. Start playing the level, and pause it after taking a note how much gold/crystals/stars or anything you have.
    7.Press Volume down, Input number, and write amount of gold that you have. It will list a lot of numbers and stuff, 1 of them is our gold :).
    8.Press back, resume game, continue playing, kill some monsters, earn some gold, then pause again and input the new amount of gold that you have. Now it should list a single number beneath.If not repeat this step.
    9.Press on that number, modify it to amout that you want, after pressing okay, you will have the gold you typed in...
    10. Now you can go spend what you hardly earned with cheating the game. :D

That would be about it. For any further info, or any instruction pm me, or try to find solution at gamecih forum. Good luck cheaters ;)

This is just like cheating on a psp ;)

Sent from my badass overclocked HTC Wildfire S using xda premium
    Anyone tried with spectral souls? :3
    For the guys experiencing problems, you could post screenshots on cih forums, or send them to me, and i will pass them to developer if you want ... comes same way...

ONE SOLUTION COULD BE:

download the FIRST version, find it ... so the oldest version of cih and try it on ICS, it should work ...
    ;)

try it out and tell me if it works ... good luck :)