[Q] Samsung focus I917 Cannot connect to PC

Tip us?

dangthanhdo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Samsung focus I917 Cannot connect to PC

Hi All.
I have new samsung fucus SGH i917, I tried connect to may pc (windows 7 64bit), but i can not connect , my pc installed ZUNE, window phone 7 sdk.
please help me

sensboston
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 407

DONATE TO ME
Check cables first, then try different USB ports. You may also check installed drivers in device manager.

akter_hosain
Old
Thanks Meter 2
[QUOTE=sensboston;25213438]Check cables first, then try different USB ports. You may also check installed drivers in device manager.[/QUOTE

I have triyed already with different cable and usb port, already found 3 driver on device manager,
1. SAMSUNG Mobile modem
2. SAMSUNG Mobile modem Diagnostic Serial Port (WDM) (COMXX)
3. SAMSUNG USB Composit Device

After that I917 (Focus) Not connecting with Zone Soft on Windows 7

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2470
Your phone is in Tethering (USB Modem) mode. You need to put it back in Zune mode before it will sync with the PC. On the offhand chance that you got it into tethering mode by accident, there are instructions on the forum for how to change between the modes. Note that USB tethering is not the same as the WiFi "Internet Sharing" feature that is built into the OS; I believe that USB tethering uses the Diagnostics app on Samsung phones.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.