FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][ICS][IMM76L] CyanogenMod 9 Final Release (EOL)

2,160 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,859
 
By arco68, Recognized Developer on 12th May 2012, 08:22 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th July 2012, 02:32 AM |#1331  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
full wipe in recovery? full reset?
should able for 1 and half day if normal use
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by cheehsiang; 14th July 2012 at 02:36 AM.
 
 
14th July 2012, 03:08 AM |#1332  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehsiang

full wipe in recovery? full reset?
should able for 1 and half day if normal use
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, I had done all those wipe data and cache..and also wipe dalvik cache.
Thats why I wonder why
14th July 2012, 06:03 AM |#1333  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
1. press menu-button @ homescreen
2. go to apps
3. stop and clear data of Gallery and Media.
4. shut down your device and put out the battery for a minutr
5. restart

now your phone shut go into deepsleep ;)
15th July 2012, 09:42 AM |#1334  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Is there going to be an update for cm9 any soon..? The ICS one.. or everybody is just busy with porting JB, with "non working camera and bugs similar to cm9"..?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
15th July 2012, 10:10 AM |#1335  
Xistance's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,769
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jura-akm

Is there going to be an update for cm9 any soon..? The ICS one.. or everybody is just busy with porting JB, with "non working camera and bugs similar to cm9"..?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Sorry but reading even a few posts could've given you your answer. We aren't going to do the JB port till we fix the bugs in ICS.
Please do not ask about ETA. If you are getting something for free you do not have the right to complain from what I understand you are trying to do with your post. If you want an update so badly do it yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
15th July 2012, 10:23 AM |#1336  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
My bad.. didn't want to offend anyone.. for information only.. it's just there are many other roms, based on cm9, with their last builds.. so just asking.. cm9 is so far the best rom, just want a complete version.. as a lot of other ppl..so I guess it's in development.. thank you..

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
15th July 2012, 10:56 AM |#1337  
EB20XY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 389
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jura-akm

My bad.. didn't want to offend anyone.. for information only.. it's just there are many other roms, based on cm9, with their last builds.. so just asking.. cm9 is so far the best rom, just want a complete version.. as a lot of other ppl..so I guess it's in development.. thank you..

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

No reason to be frustrated or in panic.
The "good-old i9001 guys" like arco, vitaly and oisis are still all active to improve the ICS on i9001.
So best hope to see further steps next time.
Be patient and happy.
Good things need some time ...
15th July 2012, 10:59 AM |#1338  
rickvrolings's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 225
 
More
I also had better battery life before. But that was because my previous rom was build for battery life. But a half day long battery life seems a little short to me.. if you text a lot or if you use 3g a lot, then half a day is actually normal. Especiale when you have brightness of the screen on its max

At least that is what i asume. Am i wright or is a half day battery life actually short?

Sent from my GT-I9001
Last edited by rickvrolings; 15th July 2012 at 11:03 AM.
15th July 2012, 11:09 AM |#1339  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xistance

Sorry but reading even a few posts could've given you your answer. We aren't going to do the JB port till we fix the bugs in ICS.
Please do not ask about ETA. If you are getting something for free you do not have the right to complain from what I understand you are trying to do with your post. If you want an update so badly do it yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Chill out, he was asking a legit question. Since arco was last seen about 1 month ago, I think we can pretty much ask if he is still with us, or he is not working at CM9 at the moment.
15th July 2012, 11:18 AM |#1340  
saulotas's Avatar
Member
Flag Atenas
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Its summer, arco deserves some vacation. dont be greedy.
on the battery issue, i have managed 4 days with light use, always on 2g connected and some wifi and video.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
15th July 2012, 05:00 PM |#1341  
Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceabadea

Chill out, he was asking a legit question. Since arco was last seen about 1 month ago, I think we can pretty much ask if he is still with us, or he is not working at CM9 at the moment.

Oh, come on, everyone needs to take a break sometime. If you want to see what arco is doing at the moment, just look at his github page. When you take a look here https://github.com/arco/samsung-kernel-msm7x30 you'll see he's still working actively on this project!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wietwiet For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, android, arco is my boss, chooj, cm9, cyanogenmod, don't hassel the hoff!, galaxy s plus, gt-i9001, ice cream sandwich on samsung galaxy s plus, ics, ics i9001
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes