[ROM][12-2-12] QX Senseless v2.0 | Lightweight | OTA Updater | ICS 4.0.4
Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions, FAQ
I present to you my first ROM ever, QX Senseless. This ROM is beyond debloated and AOSP like.
Purpose of the ROM
- Based on 1.43.605.3 ROM
- Improved battery life
- Improved Ram
- Zip Aligned
- Adfree base (Updated as of 7-13-2012)
- 300mb less than a stock ROM
- Advanced Power Menu (credits to nitsuj17)
I want this ROM to be as light weight as possible so users have the free memory and RAM to do what they like. I want them to have the choice to be able to customize it as heavy as they want.
- Con247. He made a recovery so you guys can flash stuff. Without him, this ROM would be useless
- 2 of my testers, *MadMoose* and blazingwolf. This would've never been possible if they didn't test it for me. Thanks guys.
- *MadMoose* for the screenshots and finding more crap to remove!
- chrispaw for his list of apps that can be removed from the Amaze.
- nitsuj17. For his APM mod
- Chainfire for his SuperSU
- HTC for making the phone
- Google for making Android
How to Install
- Unlock your bootloader and flash a recovery using my toolkit here
- Download SuperWipe from here
- Place the ROM and SuperWipe on your memory card.
- Make a backup just in case anything happens in the future
- Boot into Recovery and flash SuperWipe.
- Flash the ROM.
- Reboot phone