Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Sim card junctor pin broke

OP 1902

28th April 2012, 01:51 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38

238 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarplayerone

I noticed that you used a dollar sign. What country are you from?

I'm in united arab emirates, but i puted the price in dollar just to let people get the idea easily

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 05:08 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 98

393 posts
as ive said in other areas of the forum... i can fix it...... and fix it very very well. 100% legit pm me for info as its an xda requirement that i cant post the info in forum... i do repairs for people all over the world...
28th April 2012, 05:42 AM   |  #13  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Mine will evidentially break the same way. I can tell that if I pull my micro-sim and adapter out from my Note, that it will pull the pin. I'll now have to replace the sim when replacing the Note in the not too distant future.

It's happened to me previously with an Xperia PLAY.

Pro-tip, stay away from micro-sim adapters.
28th April 2012, 06:32 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 98

393 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raysie

Mine will evidentially break the same way. I can tell that if I pull my micro-sim and adapter out from my Note, that it will pull the pin. I'll now have to replace the sim when replacing the Note in the not too distant future.

It's happened to me previously with an Xperia PLAY.

Pro-tip, stay away from micro-sim adapters.

no actually you could just cut a really thin but rigid piece of plastic thats the exact width or just a very bit smaller than a sim and thats slightly longer. use that to easily slide under your sim tray then gently ease the tray out .. this will protect the pins from snagging, breaking off, or getting stressed.... or use a full size sim but you must need it or im guessing you would have done that already...

should save you from breaking... but if you do break it..i can fix it...
15th July 2012, 08:19 AM   |  #15  
Flag Besançon
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Major issue with SAMSUNG SIM-microSIM pin connector
Now there are dual format SIM. A slot is already there in the plastic allowing to transform your SIM into a microSIM without using any tools. Bad luck, the slot is just large enough to grap the pin of the pin connector and to break it. It happens when you remove your SIM.
The connector is very cheap but Samsung garantie is not working for that: they only replace the motherboard (cost 200€).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread