Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,695 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sim card junctor pin broke

Tip us?

Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarplayerone View Post
I noticed that you used a dollar sign. What country are you from?
I'm in united arab emirates, but i puted the price in dollar just to let people get the idea easily

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Galaxy S4 I9505 4.4.2
Xposed Framework
Nexus 7 2013 32GB LTE

kawgirlval69
Old
Thanks Meter 97
as ive said in other areas of the forum... i can fix it...... and fix it very very well. 100% legit pm me for info as its an xda requirement that i cant post the info in forum... i do repairs for people all over the world...

Raysie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Mine will evidentially break the same way. I can tell that if I pull my micro-sim and adapter out from my Note, that it will pull the pin. I'll now have to replace the sim when replacing the Note in the not too distant future.

It's happened to me previously with an Xperia PLAY.

Pro-tip, stay away from micro-sim adapters.

kawgirlval69
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raysie View Post
Mine will evidentially break the same way. I can tell that if I pull my micro-sim and adapter out from my Note, that it will pull the pin. I'll now have to replace the sim when replacing the Note in the not too distant future.

It's happened to me previously with an Xperia PLAY.

Pro-tip, stay away from micro-sim adapters.
no actually you could just cut a really thin but rigid piece of plastic thats the exact width or just a very bit smaller than a sim and thats slightly longer. use that to easily slide under your sim tray then gently ease the tray out .. this will protect the pins from snagging, breaking off, or getting stressed.... or use a full size sim but you must need it or im guessing you would have done that already...

should save you from breaking... but if you do break it..i can fix it...

atomebr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Major issue with SAMSUNG SIM-microSIM pin connector

Now there are dual format SIM. A slot is already there in the plastic allowing to transform your SIM into a microSIM without using any tools. Bad luck, the slot is just large enough to grap the pin of the pin connector and to break it. It happens when you remove your SIM.
The connector is very cheap but Samsung garantie is not working for that: they only replace the motherboard (cost 200€).