I have limited experience with linux. What I got:
1. AT&T Atrix on 2.4.6.
2. Webtop2SD created ext3 partition on SD card.
What I plan to do:
1. Wipe ext3 partiion and copy the SimpleTop tar file to it
2. Log into Webtop ( boot from the Webtop partition from the internal sd card)
3. backup .sh and adas folder
4. untar simpletop in the ext3 partition
5. copy the new .sh file.
Will these steps work? I feel it's bit dangerous to do this on the phone. But how can I do this on a windows computer?
Thanks for any suggestions.