FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY???] Another Giveaway!!!! AND WE HAVE A WINNER (sort of)

15th July 2012, 08:12 AM |#121  
Gutterball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 186
 
Donate to Me
More
Screw it I'm gonna pick 2 from the justice album "dyers eve and frayed ends of sanity" .
 
 
15th July 2012, 10:10 AM |#122  
Senior Member
Flag Benicia
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Phantom lord.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
15th July 2012, 11:04 AM |#123  
_MetalHead_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 2,669
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterball

Screw it I'm gonna pick 2 from the justice album "dyers eve and frayed ends of sanity" .

I'm just gonna say this- you are damn close. It really could have been either of those. I have this holy trinity of songs from Justice (hands down my favorite album ever, not just Metallica. EVER.) and Dyers Eve and Frayed ends of Sanity are two of those songs. If I had a consolation prize to give out, it would be yours without question.
The Following User Says Thank You to _MetalHead_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 03:07 PM |#124  
Gutterball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 186
 
Donate to Me
More
My other choice would have been blackened with that hint you gave though. somebody will get this damn soon lol

Actually somebody already guessed blackened so strike that. Close could also mean in proximity so im gonna say "to live is to die" its right in the middle plus it's burtons last song too,
Last edited by Gutterball; 15th July 2012 at 03:31 PM.
15th July 2012, 04:38 PM |#125  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
The Shortest Straw
15th July 2012, 05:43 PM |#126  
kevina90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag maryland
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
holier than thou
15th July 2012, 06:48 PM |#127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
To live is to die!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
15th July 2012, 07:38 PM |#128  
beyorj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Eye of the beholder, cmon I know I'm right.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
15th July 2012, 07:46 PM |#129  
Gutterball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 186
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockliveson123

To live is to die!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I already mentioned that one

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_

I'm just gonna say this- you are damn close. It really could have been either of those. I have this holy trinity of songs from Justice (hands down my favorite album ever, not just Metallica. EVER.) and Dyers Eve and Frayed ends of Sanity are two of those songs. If I had a consolation prize to give out, it would be yours without question.

Both of those songs are way underrated especially "frayed ends of sanity" I never hear people saying thats one of the favorites by Metallica but that seriously is a bad ass song!
15th July 2012, 08:03 PM |#130  
beyorj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyorj

Eye of the beholder, cmon I know I'm right.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

PS. Today is my birthday... Just saying...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes