1. Sprint sucks.
2. T-Mobile is ok, in an anal-retentive sort of way. No complaints.
3. The gnex camera is acceptable for outdoor shots. It's fast between snaps. It sucks for indoor/low-light shots.
4. The LTE gnex is a battery hog, unlike the GSM gnex.
5. You can use a GSM gnex anywhere in the world.
6. You're free from contracts with a GSM gnex.
7. You get official Google updates first on a GSM gnex, and it's about the best-supported developer phone.
8. Apple hates and fears it, a good thing.
9. There is no better value in smartphones than a GSM gnex for $349 contract-free.
10. No, I don't work for Google or Samsung. Just love my gnex.
11. It's really hard to brick a gnex. Even I haven't done it yet.
If you want the latest and greatest hardware, the SIII is the one, buy IMO it's not worth the extra cost.