FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

The ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Thread

310 posts
Thanks Meter: 43
 
By Techie2012, Senior Member on 29th February 2012, 07:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th July 2012, 05:39 PM |#3091  
rockface's Avatar
Member
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
I pre-purchased a champagne keyboard/dock so I'm locked into the color.
It really looks like the only color shipping is Gray/Purple Blah!
Is there anyone ordering a champagne model actually who has been notified of it shipping?

Also, I stopped by two Office Depots and our local Best Buy... None of them had a clue when it was coming in and the Best Buy said it usually takes a month for new product to show up in the stores.
 
 
16th July 2012, 05:43 PM |#3092  
C3jay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by modulator03

all I could find...

64gb grey
32gb grey
dock grey
dock gold

Here you go

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...egories&ks=960

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
16th July 2012, 05:56 PM |#3093  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I called j&R this morning to confirm about when they will start shipping infinity. They told me its still back-ordered, so i told them that its already available and shipping in few stores!! Anyways, long story short, they said that if thats the case that it "might" be available in 5-7 days.

I'm in Texas, so office-depot,Amazon etc are out of option as they are charging tax which increases the cost by 50 dollar. Also, i prefer Champagne color which is not available yet. Thats the reason i'm sticking to J&R.

If someone gets any updates on J&R, please notify on this blog.
16th July 2012, 06:30 PM |#3094  
apkapkapk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Does anyone know if any of these places have an Asus International Warranty included with the tablet?
16th July 2012, 08:36 PM |#3095  
Beknatok's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicagoland Burbs
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technobuzz

I called j&R this morning to confirm about when they will start shipping infinity. They told me its still back-ordered, so i told them that its already available and shipping in few stores!! Anyways, long story short, they said that if thats the case that it "might" be available in 5-7 days.

I'm in Texas, so office-depot,Amazon etc are out of option as they are charging tax which increases the cost by 50 dollar. Also, i prefer Champagne color which is not available yet. Thats the reason i'm sticking to J&R.

If someone gets any updates on J&R, please notify on this blog.

Thanks for that update. I'm waiting too.
16th July 2012, 11:09 PM |#3096  
d14b0ll0s's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 447
 
More
WW & US firmware for manual (as opposed to OTA) update is out: http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...700T&p=20&s=16
just place the file on microSD card
16th July 2012, 11:59 PM |#3097  
rockface's Avatar
Member
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Mail call... It's a box! Its a shinny new Champagne colored... wait for it... Asus - keyboard/dock! The color is amazing, the keys have a perfect feel and the build quality looks great. I had no clue the Champagne tablet would have a 1 to 2 month wait... This is going to seem longer than the 6 months of waiting it took to place an order. It's a darn good thing i have y'all here as my support group.
17th July 2012, 12:21 AM |#3098  
KilerG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santa Barbara, CA
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d14b0ll0s

WW & US firmware for manual (as opposed to OTA) update is out: http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...700T&p=20&s=16
just place the file on microSD card

Nice! Is this the same thing we'll get as an OTA? Or is it newer?
17th July 2012, 12:38 AM |#3099  
d14b0ll0s's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 447
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilerG

Nice! Is this the same thing we'll get as an OTA? Or is it newer?

It's the same, but you don't have to depend on OTA.
17th July 2012, 12:52 AM |#3100  
Senior Member
Jersey
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
im trying to seee why everyone wants champagne, it seems like your holding a golden pan . xD i think the gray version thats being caleld slightly purple looks more silver and modern . hm , and why buy the 64gig version if u can just get the 32 version and a class 10 32 gig sd for 19 bucks , plus another 16 on a micro sd xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes