[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747
CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is the support thread for CM10 on the AT&T Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.
Known issues being worked on:
* Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the code from Gallery3D to the new Gallery!
* 1 frame flicker when transitioning between overlay/gpu rendering.
* All the things.
1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery
for "d2att". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
2. Get the nightly build here
3. Reboot into recovery and install.
Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.