FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[ROM][RAZR][XT910] Latam Final Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 [RSD Lite] --New

1,598 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th July 2012, 12:25 PM |#71  
cosmic76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mantova
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Hi Pedro and tks you for all...
One question.... There is italian language in your rom?
Tks a lot
 
 
18th July 2012, 12:41 PM |#72  
xpc21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic76

Hi Pedro and tks you for all...
One question.... There is italian language in your rom?
Tks a lot

cosmic76 as a facturer ROM this in thread, all nature system languages are present,i think most Retail ones have.
18th July 2012, 04:58 PM |#73  
Member
Flag Campinas/SP
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic76

Hi Pedro and tks you for all...
One question.... There is italian language in your rom?
Tks a lot

no, only Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French and English....
21st July 2012, 07:28 PM |#74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Can i update into 672.180.350XT910.Brasil.en.BR ota?

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium
21st July 2012, 08:10 PM |#75  
pedrotorresfilho's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knives809

Can i update into 672.180.350XT910.Brasil.en.BR ota?

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

Yes, you can. .350 version is downgradable to .310 via RSD lite. But, why would you wanna downgrade?

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to pedrotorresfilho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2012, 09:37 AM |#76  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrotorresfilho

Yes, you can. .350 version is downgradable to .310 via RSD lite. But, why would you wanna downgrade?

cheers

Is that a downgrade? I am checking your other thread. The version is ota v0.3 672.1BD.350.XT910. Is it possible to update to that latest version? Because the op from the other thread tell's us to be in gingerbread to update it

Thanks!

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium
22nd July 2012, 04:18 PM |#77  
fogozito's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
can i flash my Telcel Razr Maxx with this?
22nd July 2012, 04:32 PM |#78  
pedrotorresfilho's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knives809

Is that a downgrade? I am checking your other thread. The version is ota v0.3 672.1BD.350.XT910. Is it possible to update to that latest version? Because the op from the other thread tell's us to be in gingerbread to update it

Thanks!

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

You cannot downgrade entire system but part of it. To flash the new update you need to run the update ota fix. It'll flash a patched kernel and system from GB. This is the base part of the system you need to flash the new ota update.

Cheers



Quote:
Originally Posted by fogozito

can i flash my Telcel Razr Maxx with this?

Absolutely. You've a Latam device. If you're in GB I'd recommend you to flash entire GB 2.3.6 retail br first to get a clean instalation.

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pedrotorresfilho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2012, 05:25 PM |#79  
markshane's Avatar
Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Hi Pedro.

Just to let you know that I finally flashed ICS on my RAZR and also updated to the latest leak! ICS on RAZR is amazing!!!

Very smooth, fast, great battery life and the webtop 3.0 experience on the Lapdock is pure awesomeness...

Thank you for all the support & guidance!

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
23rd July 2012, 06:13 PM |#80  
pedrotorresfilho's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markshane

Hi Pedro.

Just to let you know that I finally flashed ICS on my RAZR and also updated to the latest leak! ICS on RAZR is amazing!!!

Very smooth, fast, great battery life and the webtop 3.0 experience on the Lapdock is pure awesomeness...

Thank you for all the support & guidance!

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks mate. You're welcone

Cheers

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
final, firmware, ics, razr, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes