Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Too many pattern attempts (airplane mode)

OP monopolyex

19th July 2012, 06:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
i had my tablet (ASUS TF201) on face recognition mode with a backup of a drawn pattern and my friend decided to keep getting it wrong and now it asks me to log into my google account, i know my google credentials are correct. but my Wifi isnt switched on, is there any way i can enable wifi or bypass the google verication and put in my pattern without restoring?

note: ive got the device rooted and im pretty sure the debug mode is enabled in my develper settings.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers..
19th July 2012, 06:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 89

245 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by monopolyex

i had my tablet (ASUS TF201) on face recognition mode with a backup of a drawn pattern and my friend decided to keep getting it wrong and now it asks me to log into my google account, i know my google credentials are correct. but my Wifi isnt switched on, is there any way i can enable wifi or bypass the google verication and put in my pattern without restoring?

note: ive got the device rooted and im pretty sure the debug mode is enabled in my develper settings.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers..

Hey, check this out:

http://develnetwork.blogspot.jp/2012...-from-adb.html

That guy had the same problem. You nees ADB to solve it, if you don't know how to do it, just say it

Hit the Thanks button if helped

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread