Post Reply

Indroid V6 ROM

OP Smonic

15th April 2012, 11:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 294
 
1,686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Has anyone got the .tar file for Indroid v6? If you have can you upload it to a file sharing website and post the link here or in my inbox. Thanks.
15th April 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #2  
ak700's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 25.00° N, 71.00° W
Thanks Meter: 435
 
1,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
I have it. Will upload the file.

EDIT - The links in the thread are working.

Odin - http://www.multiupload.nl/1JHUVKRYE9

IMG - http://www.multiupload.nl/B68TLH8BHH

EDIT2 -

Ok, yes the links are not working.
Will upload it to mediafire
Last edited by ak700; 15th April 2012 at 11:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ak700 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 12:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 294
 
1,686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak700

I have it. Will upload the file.

EDIT - The links in the thread are working.

Odin - http://www.multiupload.nl/1JHUVKRYE9

IMG - http://www.multiupload.nl/B68TLH8BHH

EDIT2 -

Ok, yes the links are not working.
Will upload it to mediafire

Leave it. I'm flashing Kyorarom
@Mod, lock this thread please
15th April 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #4  
SerkSerk's Avatar
Senior Member
France
Thanks Meter: 183
 
493 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonic

Leave it. I'm flashing Kyorarom
@Mod, lock this thread please

Uploaded it, i want to test the theme changer

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I5800
The Following User Says Thank You to SerkSerk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 03:21 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 120
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerkSerk

Uploaded it, i want to test the theme changer

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I5800

theme changer doesnt work as cm7 themes are not compatible with froyo devices
19th April 2012, 10:04 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 294
 
1,686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmoyc

theme changer doesnt work as cm7 themes are not compatible with froyo devices

He means the indroid theme changer

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA
19th July 2012, 02:18 PM   |  #7  
ZXika's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
No rom
I am sorry that I'm too late, but there is nothingh on the links. Are there any working links? Thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes