Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 46,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747

Tip us?

tonyph33r
Old
Thanks Meter 6
got working thank you

airtower
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothos View Post
Every time I install the "patched" APK and reboot, it no longer shows up in my app drawer but the APK is still present in /data/app. It doesn't get installed into the system app directory when it comes from market so I haven't bothered to put it there, but I don't think it will do anything different.
Put it in /system/app, it will work
OnePlus One :: Cyanogenmod 11
HP Touchpad :: Cyanogenmod 11
Samsung Galaxy S III i747
::
Retired
Samsung Captivate i897 :: Retired

ThatJawn
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Hey guys, very excited to try out CM10, just one quick question. I'm a bit unclear on the install of it.

Is it saying to install rom manager then go about installing recovery that way etc etc?

I'm already on AOKP, so could I potentially just put the file onto my sd card and install it normally like any other rom?

Sorry for the confusion, just needed some clearing up. Sorry for wasting the forum space as well.

ManOnTheMoon
Old
Thanks Meter 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatJawn View Post
Hey guys, very excited to try out CM10, just one quick question. I'm a bit unclear on the install of it.

Is it saying to install rom manager then go about installing recovery that way etc etc?

I'm already on AOKP, so could I potentially just put the file onto my sd card and install it normally like any other rom?

Sorry for the confusion, just needed some clearing up. Sorry for wasting the forum space as well.
Yes your correct. Flash gapps also

Sent from my GALAXYSIII running Jelly Bean.

BabyHuey
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatJawn View Post

Here is my own gapps with working gmail
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=29026344

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

drawde40599
Old
Thanks Meter 1617

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus009 View Post
What ever you guys do...DO NOT FLASHED BACK TO STOCK ROOTED ROM!!! I JUST LOST MY IMEI. I was on cm10 and wanted to go back to stock. I used the official cwm flashed the stock rom from sticky...Lost my imei...damn it.

U should Post your experience in the imei gs3 thread , there are dev's working hard to figure this out and every experience is helpful. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1753833

robstunner
Old
Thanks Meter 503
Quote:
What ever you guys do...DO NOT FLASHED BACK TO STOCK ROOTED ROM!!! I JUST LOST MY IMEI. I was on cm10 and wanted to go back to stock. I used the official cwm flashed the stock rom from sticky...Lost my imei...damn it.

I went back to a nand backup of my stock rooted three times today alone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Ghstudent
Old
Thanks Meter 376

DONATE TO ME
I still can't get a full GPS lock. This is honestly my only problem with this Rom aside from the camera, I think the issue may be that I flashed the clockwork Rom manager recovery instead of the one listed, anyone else think this could be to blame?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

yeahmann
Old
Thanks Meter 385

DONATE TO ME
Does anyone have Gallery working with Picasa?
Samsung Galaxy S4
Goldeneye SlimSungified

iastonish
Old
Thanks Meter 68

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Did you flash the stock kernal prior to flashing the stock rom?

The Following User Says Thank You to iastonish For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, development, jelly bean 4.1