Look what appeared in the ATT online accessory store

Search This thread

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
Delays don't bother me, it's the fact that I specifically asked if it was in stock and told "yes it's in house and ready to ship"...otherwise I would not have placed the order.

Sent from my OneX running CleanROM

If it makes you feel any better they canceled my order via e-mail after it said "processing for shipment" for two days. The e-mail said the phone I ordered wasn't available and that I should re-start my order and select a different phone.

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
Dear iElvis,

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

We regret to inform you that the accessory you've ordered is no longer available. As a result, we have canceled your order.

You may visit att.com/wireless to find another accessory that will fit your needs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to serving you.

Thank you,

AT&T

:crying:

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
I'm assuming it will work for the at&t one x sense its the U. S. Website. I guess if anyone was interested they could call and find out.

I have two coming tomorrow from the UK for a Teg3 One X. I'll take one to the AT&T store and see if it fits the XL and take some pics one way or the other. Here are the UK and EU part numbers. Unless the one you're considering buying has a different part number and comes with a real U.S. plug (not a third-party converter thrown in the box) I'd be skeptical about the fit until it's tested.

UK plug -- Mfr: 99H10722-00, EAN: 4710937372014, SKU: 230289

EU plug -- Mfr: 99H10551-00, EAN: 4710937365054, SKU: 229884

ThePhoneGeek

May 13, 2012
An Undisclosed Location
Just curious but has anyone seen any of the US version yet or is it just that they keep pushing back the release dates?

HTC is going to love me when they finally get off their a$$es and release this as I need like four or five of them...

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
Just curious but has anyone seen any of the US version yet or is it just that they keep pushing back the release dates?

HTC is going to love me when they finally get off their a$$es and release this as I need like four or five of them...

Im still waiting for AT&T to make it not "out of stock" I called to order it but its not even possible to order it anymore. :(

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
Pretty sure that is only for the international version. Won't fit att

You can change that to definite. I finally got my docks today and tried it with an XL at the AT&T store and the pogo connectors are at least a millimeter off. And the way the dock is designed the XL will have to have a completely different base than the international one. Those buying from anywhere but AT&T should make sure the docks aren't imported and have different HTC part numbers than what's shown for the EU and UK models a couple of posts up. Also, people in the international forum were *****ing about buzzing and sound quality. Mine are fine and sound great for what they are (they aren’t Jambox’s and aren’t priced that way). I thought the audio connection between the phone and dock was BT. It's not, audio's transmitted through the pogo connection which means you can use headphones via BT while the phone's charging in the dock. You can't use a regular headset because the jack is covered by the dock. I ordered this from NewEgg today so I can use my existing headphones via BT. It's an additional $5 off until the end of the month.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&cm_mmc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel-_-Content-_-text-_-

I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/chargers/sku6120244.html

The Charge & Sync BT Dock! Can anyone verify that this is the super elusive version for the One XL?
    I saw last night that puremobile has the HTC One X dock listed as out of stock. I can't figure out if this is the LTE version or not. If it is, I know they have a 30% off coupon right now, so may get it through them since I can't justify spending $70 on a dock. Anyone know which version it is?

Here are some pictures of the dock someone from the UK posted. I wonder if HTC is really making two seperate docks? There's an insert that is removable to use when the phone is naked (rather than in a C704 case). I wonder if only the insert is different between the X and XL?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v2krql5c7d0jkjv/8PijCb68jW#/
    Just purchased one from AT&T. Will post pics and a review when it comes in (hopefully soon!)
    And I thought iPhone docks were pricy.
    There's a problem: If you look at the picture of the front of the casing, the POGO pins are connecting directly to something. The ports are acting as conductors. We would have to move whatever module is inside to match the pins to get them to actually charge the phone. That's gonna be hard.

Gah, your right :(

2754053_onexcj_17.jpg