Thanks in advance!
(do I need to convert the mp3 to an OGG file?)
Ok, this is what you do.
1. Find an mp3 file you like (MP3 file, not an Ogg Vorbis file)
2. Name it "boot_audio.mp3" (case-sensitive)
3. Copy it into /system/media/ on your actual phone (NOT in the ROM zip unless you want to have to reflash your zip)
4. Change the permissions of the file to rw-r--r--.
5. Go to Settings > ROM Control > General UI and make sure that "Disable Boot Audio" is UNCHECKED
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|