Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,418 Members 46,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RoM][XWLPY-4.0.4-ICS]SHOstock2 v6.2 [11/13/2012](FINAL)

Tip us?

Nosferatu.
Old
Thanks Meter 298
Yeah camera is the source. Either swap from still to video and back or tap to focus somewhere and it'll stop. I think it's a hardware issue because if I recall correctly it did this to me before I even rooted the phone.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
LG G3 D851
Rooted with some Xposed tweaks, Stock (for now)

NEXUS 7 (2013)
ROM: Dirty KitKat 4.4.4

NEXUS 5
ROM: Dirty KitKat 4.4.4

Old: Galaxy S4, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7 (original)

GigDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Default Bluetooth not reenabled when coming out of airplane mode

Not sure if this is a ROM or kernel issue but when I have bluetooth on, then go into airplane mode, then come out of airplane mode, bluetooth does not come back on. WIFI, Data, GPS, etc. all reenable properly. Basically everything but Bluetooth. Is this normal?

BROKKANIC
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigDroid View Post
Not sure if this is a ROM or kernel issue but when I have bluetooth on, then go into airplane mode, then come out of airplane mode, bluetooth does not come back on. WIFI, Data, GPS, etc. all reenable properly. Basically everything but Bluetooth. Is this normal?
Normal

dyval
Old
Thanks Meter 483
Quote:
I'll try to replicate this and report back. I doubt it is a rom issue though..
Samsung Galaxy S4 | Model: GT I9505

[ROM]4.4.4 Nameless ROM 20140921-Nightly [Themed & Rooted]

Recovery~Team Win Recovery Project 2.8.0.1

Kernel - 3.4.103-Alucard v2.7.2a-AOSP-EUR-KK4.4-SGSIV-PWR-CORE
| Baseband Ver.I9505XXUFNC9

-------

miller7796
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Just noticed that mine does the same. Never would have noticed though since I don't think I've ever used airplane mode.
It may be on page 54 for you, but not everybody has the same posts per page setting. Give the post number instead.

Nucleartx
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Best of luck to you shoman, moved to the sgs3 att lte version. Hope to see you there soon if someone will give you a device.

shoman94
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12,203

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleartx View Post
Best of luck to you shoman, moved to the sgs3 att lte version. Hope to see you there soon if someone will give you a device.
Seems quite a few are moving on.... I must wait....about 10 months for anything. Wife always wants what I have so never get you use hers.
IRC: freenode|#shostock

Asus Transformer Prime[32gb]
CROMBi-kk-4.4.2

Asus Transformer[16gb]
KatKiss-4.4.2

cesande
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94 View Post
Seems quite a few are moving on.... I must wait....about 10 months for anything. Wife always wants what I have so never get you use hers.
Not movin on here Sho... very few posts here but just went to 3.1..2 from 2.2.4 LOVE the updates and not moving from SGSII for a while....
I appreciate your work!
The Following User Says Thank You to cesande For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tylerdurdin
Old
Thanks Meter 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94 View Post
I wouldn't sweat it one bit.....this device ain't gonna die any time soon. Hell, the HD2 is still rolling, I just trolled the Captivate forum its unreal how much is still going on in there....I have a bunch of phones to play with but I can't stop using the SII.....and won't.

HTC HD2, Sony Xperia X10, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC One X, HTC One
The Following User Says Thank You to tylerdurdin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Im Blown SVT
Old
Thanks Meter 3
So is there a way to disconnect the play store update for superuser? I think this version 3.1.2 has superuser "baked" into the rom, so superuser doesn't even show up in my tibu. I unchecked the box in the play store so it shouldn't auto update, but it still shows up in my app list in the play store that it needs to be updated and I can't use the "update all" button since I don't want to update superuser... Sorry, That felt like a very lengthy explanation for a not-so-difficult problem (I hope).
Thanks, and sho awesome work with the rom, I feel no need to flash anything else
-Joshua

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

Tags
beast, best kernel, cherrypicker, mhl compatible, sgh-i777, shostock, shostock2