Originally Posted by Tungstwenty
Yesterday I decided to have a new look at what Krendelrus shared.
Even though hardcore's patch doesn't contain a direct fix for BT, I did dig into the N7000 sources from Samsung that he's using.
Since the BT chip is the same I decided to try replacing our driver with N7000's and it turns out they were more recent I guess and include the stuff that I9100 4.0.4 ROMs were expecting from the kernel.
Yesterday, I also tried to find a fix.
I found bluetooth traces in several frameworks:
-And many many bluetooth changes in framework.jar.
I compared LPG frameworks with LPM frameworks.
I compiled the above framework bluetooth related smali's with LPM frameworks.
All went ok, till I started working on framework.jar. Even the smallest bluetoothchange I made there, resulted in a not booting device
I spent hours on it; so, glad you fixed it the way it was supposed to, in the kernel!