Post Reply

[ROM] KRAKD-7 by SoCal Devs █ July 1st 2012 █ v1.0

OP jcarrz1

19th July 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #101  
kenikh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Nice and fast! The only thing is that I am now being told by Google Play that a few apps are now incompatible (Flipboard, for example) with my device, which worked on stock. Assuming this a build.prop setting thing?

I had an old APK of the original release, but can't get the latest from Play.
Last edited by kenikh; 19th July 2012 at 08:02 PM.
21st July 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #102  
armyboy11b's Avatar
Senior Member
new orleans
Thanks Meter: 954
 
2,501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenikh

Nice and fast! The only thing is that I am now being told by Google Play that a few apps are now incompatible (Flipboard, for example) with my device, which worked on stock. Assuming this a build.prop setting thing?

I had an old APK of the original release, but can't get the latest from Play.

Probably DPI issue chase its fine for me and reg DPI

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
21st July 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #103  
Kidromulous's Avatar
Senior Member
Durham N.C.
Thanks Meter: 285
 
1,034 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Where is the update for this is this still being supported here?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
22nd July 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #104  
josefmawas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
How much of memory are available after you flashed this rom with 8gb?
22nd July 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #105  
scooter217's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidromulous

Where is the update for this is this still being supported here?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I ended up installing the JR5 ROM. It has 4.1.1 installed and runs great too. Its right below this thread.



Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
22nd July 2012, 02:11 AM   |  #106  
DJLamontagneIII's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Providence, Rhode Island
Thanks Meter: 3,467
 
2,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter217

I ended up installing the JR5 ROM. It has 4.1.1 installed and runs great too. Its right below this thread.



Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Eos rom in original dev is pretty sweet too

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
22nd July 2012, 06:00 AM   |  #107  
Kidromulous's Avatar
Senior Member
Durham N.C.
Thanks Meter: 285
 
1,034 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter217

I ended up installing the JR5 ROM. It has 4.1.1 installed and runs great too. Its right below this thread.



Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah that's what I have been running just liked this ROM a lot and was hoping support would continue here..Ty much

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
22nd July 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #108  
nicknowsky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidromulous

Yeah that's what I have been running just liked this ROM a lot and was hoping support would continue here..Ty much

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

+1 for support, at least something close to stock 4.1.1 that works
23rd July 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #109  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I'm working on it haha. Been pretty busy this week
The Following User Says Thank You to vinvinvinster For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th November 2012, 08:30 PM   |  #110  
cammykool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arvada Colorado
Thanks Meter: 310
 
1,122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Should be a fun ROM to dust off and play with

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
krakd7, nexus 7
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 7 Android Development by ThreadRank