Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 47,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gameloft Games working version #s (now with Market Versions!!!)

Tip us?

gallahad2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltani View Post
after eidting my build.prop to samsung galaxy tab and using the imei generator, it seemed that my market is not showing any gameloft games at all even when i've clear market data and cache plus rebooting my nook.

Anyone faced this problem before? How can i resolve it?
You may need to additionally change the fingerprint:
ro.build.fingerprint=google/passion/passion:2.3.6/GRK39F/189904:user/release-keys

explorer-10
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I can't seem to get fast 5 to work. It only plays the gameloft intro with sounds and no image. After that, it just stays and doesn't advance. Using version 1.0.9. Build.prop is set to use samsung GT-I9000. I'm on aokp krylon360 rom, oc'ed to 1.2 ghz
Quote:
Phone: Nexus S i9020T - TMobile | Recovery: Philz Touch 5.15.0

Kernel: Devil Kernel for NS | MTP | 408MB Ram | 3.0.100-bigmem

ROM: tchaari's SlimBean 4.3 - Build 2 | Governor: SmartassV2 1400/200

Launcher: Nova Prime 2.2.3 | I/O scheduler: ROW | Mods: Operation Killjoy™ | RC7 | Insanity

Hephaestus_
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Wow... After reading through this thread and installing a few games, I can't help but notice how completely ghetto all of this is. XD. In fact, this is so ghetto that it makes me just want to just take my nook to the local Barnes and Nobles, sit right by the staff, wipe out my mechanical keyboard and mouse and attach it through USB Host mode to my nook, and just start gaming. ;P. Just to prove how wickedly awesome the members of this forum are, and how dev. mods have transformed the nook from a simple e-reader into a kickass android tablet. Thanks devs. for everything ;P

Sent from my GT-I9000(Nook Color CM9 in disguise ..shhh) using Tapatalk 2