Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TF2D Background Image Change

Tip us?

webparrot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default TF2D Background Image Change

Hi everyone,
I'd like to make a TF2D theme where the background would change according to preset dates. Somewhere in the TF2D the program already changes the AM PM image by using the time. Can anyone think of a way to make this happen by using the date?

joel2009
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 2
no, its not possible unless you wrote an outside program that would update the xml file and reset the program for you. am and pm change the same way the "clock" changes it reads the digit and apply a corresponding picture file, this is written into the program and cannot be changed unless you have the source code, which we do not have and is why we continue to reverse engineer the software.
Have i helped you? You can you can donate to my coffee fund here!

Before posting please read the rules.

The Development and hacking section is for contributers, please do not open a new thread in this sections unless you are contributing!
Please post your question here.

webparrot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the reply. So I take it that the phone apps have two files for the programmer. One is the source file and then the program file is made from that. Kind of like when I use flash. I have the fla file while the webpage gets the swf file.

Maybe some day we can do this. I thought it would be cool to do a 12 Days of Christmas theme with a new bg for each day.

wp