Originally Posted by SamsungVibrant
I'm most likely returning the Galaxy S3, because of major static/crackly noise when using the headphones. Had the problem with two different S3's.
Thinking about ordering Galaxy Nexus from the play store, but I want to know if there are any major issues with the Nexus from the play store.
1) Sound issues/Call quality?
2) Bluetooth issues?
3) Speakerphone issues, low volume?
4) Headphone issues?
5) Any strange noises?
6) Any other possible issues that I should know about before I purchase?
7) Horrible battery life?
8) GPS, forgot about that one.
1. Nope, not for me.
2. Same as 1
3. Low volume use volume+.
4. Low volume not as well as iPhone/iPod headphones. Like listening to beats on both, And the iPhone is better.
6. I have gotten one reboot after owning 1month and 3 days. But for the record I am on Jelly bean preview 3. It has a beautiful screen, nice size, beautiful design, straight updates from Google, led notification and etc. Camera is not the best in low light, zooming in or most indoors. Camera is beautiful in good lighting though.
7. Sort of, I have full brightness on so yeah lol.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2