Is not officially supported, but that does not mean that Flash Player can not be installed on our device with Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
Here, in fact, a small guide to follow to install Adobe Flash Player .
1) Download the file flash_player version 184.108.40.206.apk:http://d-h.st/o1I
Download the file. Apk of Flash Player version 11.1-111115012:http://d-h.st/wPd
(26/08 )Download the file flash_player version 220.127.116.11 :http://d-h.st/7Ds
( 09/10/2012)Download the file flash_player version 18.104.22.168 :http://d-h.st/JXC
(NEW 12/09/2013)Download the file flash_player version 22.214.171.124 : http://d-h.st/Lkm
WARNING: Users are advised that the flash player does not work with Chrome!
Dolphin Browser HD 8.5.1 APK (Supports Flash):http://d-h.st/3ZS
[GUIDE] Jellybean, Flash, and Dolphin Browser with pinch zoom working:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1846225
Latest version of Dolphin Browser : Dolphin Browser
2) Copy your files to the SD card of your Android device. (Be it tablet or smartphone, it makes no difference)
3) Install it using any File Manager.
4) Start the Browser
5) Go into the Browser settings and uncheck the option of Flash Player (on demand or always on at your discretion)
6) Finally you have the latest version of Flash also Android!
NB Adobe Flash Player is not officially supported and therefore the speed of loading of Flash objects in HTML pages is not guaranteed at the highest levels. However, as tested, Flash Player behaves well with satisfactory results.
NEWFlash player android 4.4
>Dolphin Browser| Download PlayStore
>Dolphin Jetpack| Download PlayStore
>Flash Player amended| Dowload (remove any previous installations of Flash)
>All enabled and Flash installed in Dolphin (Click Menu> Settings> Web Content> Flash Player) and it should work.
>Credits to Surviveland for apk 4.4
Video on how to install flash player on any Jelly Bean device,kindly provided by RC qbking77