[Oct 03, 12][ICS-ROM] iCyanogen 1.4 [Fast-Stable-Bravia-Xloud][tytung_HWA_r3.5]

Search This thread

huhjun

Jul 6, 2008
Saigon
Welcome to my little Kingdom

Follow the fantastic masterpiece of Jamal2367 and tytung (of course), also other great devs... This one is the ROM that I used as the base for my development: Original thread
Special thanks Jamal2367 and tytung to make it happened!

Features:
ICS
SGS III lancher
Cyanogen mod9
Sony Xloud
Sony Bravia engine
Introduction of awsomebeats
Eye-candy, fast and stable
Very good battery, after a working day with intensive use of phone (call, wifi, GPS, 3G, web, game...), I go home with 50% battery remaining

Download: iCyanogen 1.4 by huhjun - Please find Softkey in Optional download
Installation: System: 200MB Cache: 5MB - MGLDR-CWM and CLK both working good
Once you download, you have agreed that you use it at your own risk, I am not responsible for anything.
NativeSD version: Thanks denseye DO NOT DO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO
Visit SD Version thread here - thanks all guys who helped me

Optional download:
[Recommended] Native mount DataOnExt by Ph03n!x; Flashable by Kokotas
For tmous, no need any apps2ext, because Nand 200MB, you still have more 700MB for apps, more than enough, right?
Softkey by huhjun Small softkey, disabled in landscape mode, please flash after you already set up the phone
CronMod a2sd
Google Now
Note about Softkey: It is disabled in landscape, very small softkey with modified framework (only work with iCyanogen and Blue-Orange). If you want to deactivate this softkey please flash this one

here is a patch to do the update of NAND or NativeSD iCyanogen 1.4 (like you did on Tytung Nexus HD2 ROM here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30725871&postcount=10486)

HWA Black List Feature by securecrt
Link : http://d-h.st/Yl0

it will work for 1.4 NAND version, but also 1.4 NativeSD version I posted here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32381172&postcount=87 (and only on this NativeSD version)
Please do a backup before applying the patch
The patch must be applied from recovery, and let you choose the version to update (NAND or NativeSD).
When rebooted, just launch HWASettings app and select apps to disable HWA.
It speeds up a lot of apps :D
And report results here ... and don't forget to thank me if it works ;)

Change logs:
- Update the latest fastastic kernel 3.5 from tytung The Great
- Updated gapps
- Updated market
- Introduction of solid explorer with file manager, picture viewer, FTP built-in (not tested)
- Disable CPU rendering by devilpera64
- Removed moxier weather widget, because I can not find the best "light weight" weather with necessary function, suggest if you know
- Please do not upgrade barcode scanner if you use softkey
- Improve appearance, it is now more beautiful
- Improve smoothness and responsiveness

INSTALLATION:
So simple as you did with other ROM, CWM or CLK required, system size should be 200MB. Clean installation is recommended.
If you do not know CWM, CLK, please search forum, there is ton of information how to use them.

KNOWN ISSUES:
- Apps gone after reboot, happened to some users. If you install Native mount DataOnExt by ph03n!x, I think this issue fixed. I never suffer this, so it is too difficult for me to do something else.
- I am hunting for it

If you like this ROM, invite me a beer
Thank you sir Krych

Care to be my facebook friend? Here

attachment.php
8049187387_7fee984090.jpg

Last edited:

huhjun

Jul 6, 2008
Saigon
Old version:

Download: huhjun iCyanogen 1.3 (maybe you already flashed this few days ago, if you found the test link before)
Change logs:
- Changed back to SGS III launcher
- Remove Google now, I want it to be option, not function
- Built-in barcode scanner
- Introduction of Awesome beats
- Change some libs to give better sound
- Try Moxier weather and Power widge lite
- Some things I can not remember

Download: huhjun iCyanogen 1.2 Mirror for China (Thanks wis1152): iCyanogen 1.2
FIX Setting-Theme here If you don't care about the theme, then no need to fix this

Change logs:
- Changed to apex launcher, please comment!
- Optimize apks, libs...many things
- More stability, smoothness and responsiness
- Fix HTC lights (from 1.0 already but forgot to say)
- Update to latest kernel from tytung 3.4 HWA. Thanks a lot
- You may use link2sd to move apps to SD card or visit here: CronMod
- Remove many things like live wallpaper....
- Use capricorn boot animation, thanks to someone I don't know him...

Download: iCyanogen 1.1
Change logs:
- Fixed contact widget
- Fixed viber
- Update to latest hosts to prevent most of ads
- Update to latest kernel from tytung 3.3 HWA
- Fixed vibration issues
- Wallpaper change without problem
- Some other things....

Download: iCyanogen 1.0
- Optimize system, squeeze apks, make the system partition smaller.
- Added bravia engine and xloud
- Greatly improved responsiveness
- Faster WIFI connection speed, also data
- Change Wallpaper to a beautiful sight in my country, you may see the romantic and amazing waterfall, some girls with traditional dresses and hat

Test version: iCyanogen 0.5

Last edited:

redplate

Feb 8, 2009
Very cool! :)

The most beautiful rom would be with AOKP- and PA-Features ;)

I'm watching and waiting for it :)

Reactions: batez2002

madsponge26

Jun 30, 2011
Pilipinas
Excellent battery life? Sounds interesting.. sgs III launcher? Includes the latest HWA by scurecrt?:)

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

PopzTopz

Feb 18, 2011
Launcher 2, this was BlueOrange-Mix by Jamal2367. I am now modding all apks and system UI, framework to make my own style.

I will watch this one closely....OpenKang is not supporting HD2 and for all the niceness PA is not really all that stable...this one as does Blue-Orange has potential. Waiting for a release. Looks promising.

huhjun

Jul 6, 2008
Saigon
v0.5 is very stable, I can not find any issues for now. Since it came from Blue-Orange of Jamal. Ap2sd is automatically detected if you already have ext4. About repartition, system 150MB is working, but I recommend 200 like the OP. In future, it is required to have 200MB of system partition, this means that you should have ext4 if you are on EU device.

younus_malik

Nov 28, 2006
yeah looks very fast and stable... a2sd is not picked up can someone help how to enable ext driver as a2sd plz?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to my little Kingdom

Follow the fantastic masterpiece of Jamal2367 and tytung (of course), also other great devs... This one is the ROM that I used as the base for my development: Original thread
    Special thanks Jamal2367 and tytung to make it happened!

Features:
    ICS
    SGS III lancher
    Cyanogen mod9
    Sony Xloud
    Sony Bravia engine
    Introduction of awsomebeats
    Eye-candy, fast and stable
    Very good battery, after a working day with intensive use of phone (call, wifi, GPS, 3G, web, game...), I go home with 50% battery remaining

Download: iCyanogen 1.4 by huhjun - Please find Softkey in Optional download
    Installation: System: 200MB Cache: 5MB - MGLDR-CWM and CLK both working good
    Once you download, you have agreed that you use it at your own risk, I am not responsible for anything.
    NativeSD version: Thanks denseye DO NOT DO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO
    Visit SD Version thread here - thanks all guys who helped me

Optional download:
    [Recommended] Native mount DataOnExt by Ph03n!x; Flashable by Kokotas
    For tmous, no need any apps2ext, because Nand 200MB, you still have more 700MB for apps, more than enough, right?
    Softkey by huhjun Small softkey, disabled in landscape mode, please flash after you already set up the phone
    CronMod a2sd
    Google Now
    Note about Softkey: It is disabled in landscape, very small softkey with modified framework (only work with iCyanogen and Blue-Orange). If you want to deactivate this softkey please flash this one

here is a patch to do the update of NAND or NativeSD iCyanogen 1.4 (like you did on Tytung Nexus HD2 ROM here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30725871&postcount=10486)

HWA Black List Feature by securecrt
    Link : http://d-h.st/Yl0

it will work for 1.4 NAND version, but also 1.4 NativeSD version I posted here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32381172&postcount=87 (and only on this NativeSD version)
    Please do a backup before applying the patch
    The patch must be applied from recovery, and let you choose the version to update (NAND or NativeSD).
    When rebooted, just launch HWASettings app and select apps to disable HWA.
    It speeds up a lot of apps :D
    And report results here ... and don't forget to thank me if it works ;)

Change logs:
    - Update the latest fastastic kernel 3.5 from tytung The Great
    - Updated gapps
    - Updated market
    - Introduction of solid explorer with file manager, picture viewer, FTP built-in (not tested)
    - Disable CPU rendering by devilpera64
    - Removed moxier weather widget, because I can not find the best "light weight" weather with necessary function, suggest if you know
    - Please do not upgrade barcode scanner if you use softkey
    - Improve appearance, it is now more beautiful
    - Improve smoothness and responsiveness

INSTALLATION:
    So simple as you did with other ROM, CWM or CLK required, system size should be 200MB. Clean installation is recommended.
    If you do not know CWM, CLK, please search forum, there is ton of information how to use them.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    - Apps gone after reboot, happened to some users. If you install Native mount DataOnExt by ph03n!x, I think this issue fixed. I never suffer this, so it is too difficult for me to do something else.
    - I am hunting for it

If you like this ROM, invite me a beer
    Thank you sir Krych

Care to be my facebook friend? Here

attachment.php
    8049187387_7fee984090.jpg
    Old version:

Download: huhjun iCyanogen 1.3 (maybe you already flashed this few days ago, if you found the test link before)
    Change logs:
    - Changed back to SGS III launcher
    - Remove Google now, I want it to be option, not function
    - Built-in barcode scanner
    - Introduction of Awesome beats
    - Change some libs to give better sound
    - Try Moxier weather and Power widge lite
    - Some things I can not remember

Download: huhjun iCyanogen 1.2 Mirror for China (Thanks wis1152): iCyanogen 1.2
    FIX Setting-Theme here If you don't care about the theme, then no need to fix this

Change logs:
    - Changed to apex launcher, please comment!
    - Optimize apks, libs...many things
    - More stability, smoothness and responsiness
    - Fix HTC lights (from 1.0 already but forgot to say)
    - Update to latest kernel from tytung 3.4 HWA. Thanks a lot
    - Remove many things like live wallpaper....
    - Use capricorn boot animation, thanks to someone I don't know him...

Download: iCyanogen 1.1
    Change logs:
    - Fixed contact widget
    - Fixed viber
    - Update to latest hosts to prevent most of ads
    - Update to latest kernel from tytung 3.3 HWA
    - Fixed vibration issues
    - Wallpaper change without problem
    - Some other things....

Download: iCyanogen 1.0
    - Optimize system, squeeze apks, make the system partition smaller.
    - Added bravia engine and xloud
    - Greatly improved responsiveness
    - Faster WIFI connection speed, also data
    - Change Wallpaper to a beautiful sight in my country, you may see the romantic and amazing waterfall, some girls with traditional dresses and hat

Test version: iCyanogen 0.5
    Dear Huhjun,
    First of all thanlk you for geat rom! Everythink work perfect.
    Do you plan next version?

Hi,

I am working on JB but too many bugs, perhaps I will have new update with ICS but not early. Do not wait
    Mỗi lần mình chuyển từ general sang silent trên tấm màn notification, khi chuyển lại thành general thì nó bị mất dấu tick "vibrate and ring"
    Làm sao để khắc phục điều đó vậy bạn ?

ố là, người VN, Sài Gòn lun, ở wận mấy vậy bạn :D rất thix rom của bạn, nhưng cứ vào setting viber la bị crash :p, bạn add thêm softkey được không :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, English please!!!!

+ Virate and Ring: Open Phone app, press Menu - Settings - check "Vibrate - always"
    + Softkey: I will not include in my next release, please download it here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26916535&postcount=6903
    + VIBER: I am working on it.............NOW FIXED
    + Contact widget problem (contact photo is covered by a picture): FIXED
    + Wallpaper change issue: FIXED
    + App2sd: Still buggy for me, so I will put link2sd as a "work around" until I can add automatic app2sd script.

Please wait for my next release with some new things.

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH for 1500 download within 2 days, thanks so much for your comments above, thanks for your problem reporting. And especially thanks for your donation. These will make me motivated and next release is on the way...
    did you add the hwui black list feature ?

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

Hi, it's good to see you here :) I didn't add hwui black list, perhaps next version. Let me have some tests.

1. I like GoWeather Ex, but it eats up 20-25MB of RAM. You can try BW widget as well for weather.
    2. I like Nexus Jellybean bootanimation, please find attached. Rename it to bootanimation.zip and replace it in /system/media folder
    3. Everytime I reboot, my Apps icons changes to Andro default, how can I fix ?
    4. My widgets are not resizing, for example Photos, how can I fix?
    5. I can't seem to create multi Apps icons on home screen like you can do on any other ICS rom, how to fix?
    Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium HD app

Thanks for information. I don't understand question 3, did you install some theme? or Go launcher?
    4. I can not resize the Photo widget but the email or some others are resizeable.
    5. I deeply themed them by decompile and edit many things inside.
    6. Can you share your wallpaper?