Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|i'm dead| |please close| |discontinued|

Tip us?

Kafluke
Old
Thanks Meter 85
I tried ver 11 and 10. They both fixed the wifi but broke some games. I'll see if I can find ver 8 somewhere.

AluminumHaste
Old
(Last edited by AluminumHaste; 6th June 2012 at 08:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591850

Download the version 11 of just the kernel onto your kindle. Reboot into recovery, wipe cache/dalvik and install the kernel zip, wipe cache again and reboot. That should hopefully cause the script to run.

Ah I see you already tried that, did you try wiping cache/dalvik cache and doing fix permissions in recovery?
Phone: Nexus 4 Mako
Carrier: Telus (Canada)
Firmware: 4.3.3
Rom: SlimRom 4.3.3 Stable 2
Launcher: Nova Launcher Prime

mashedbymachines
Old
Thanks Meter 21
any progress?

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashedbymachines View Post
any progress?
Would like to release a new build but my computer is broke. I need to get a new one or fix it, neither of which are very cheap. Will post updates on when progress is made.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

If you like my work or I have helped you, hit THANKS and DONATE

COLDBLOODED ROMS IS DOWN UNTIL I CAN BUY A NEW COMPUTER
The Following User Says Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Moderators: close this thread. Will make new thread when rom is through modifications (very extreme and major). Also, once my computer works again it shouldn't be long. But I might not support the kindle any more so this thread can be closed any ways. Sorry

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

barn25
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteBlaze View Post
Moderators: close this thread. Will make new thread when rom is through modifications (very extreme and major). Also, once my computer works again it shouldn't be long. But I might not support the kindle any more so this thread can be closed any ways. Sorry

You want people to trust you as a developer yet you dont respond to PM or emails and now you want to close the thread for a rom you started because you failed to backup or have a secondary computer? Sorry is all we get now?

Airbag888
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by barn25 View Post
You want people to trust you as a developer yet you dont respond to PM or emails and now you want to close the thread for a rom you started because you failed to backup or have a secondary computer? Sorry is all we get now?
What's with the attitude?

Did you feel like you gave him your hard earned money and he failed to deliver?

I for one donated at some point and do not regret it 1 second. Reloaded was my 1st and one of the best CM9 ROMs I had particularly with kernel 3.0

Whether he has RL issues or not is none of your business right?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airbag888 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by barn25 View Post
Lol had to find one of my old threads and I saw this.. i don't even support this device anymore and I still don't know why this thread is still open. Mods: PLEASE CLOSE

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

Mark Potter
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteBlaze View Post
Lol had to find one of my old threads and I saw this.. i don't even support this device anymore and I still don't know why this thread is still open. Mods: PLEASE CLOSE

From the bottom of my heart - Thank you.

I / We appreciate the work that you and people like put into ROMs for us - The undeserving.

It is with great appreciation, admiration and amazement that I give this truly heart felt thank you. It always amazes me that people like you choose to share your hard work with the rest of us.

p.s.
I'm not kidding, not being flippant not being sarcastic, just being serious.... It's always a shame for us when a talented person like you moves on to other devices, we can't help but be disappointed - Not in you, but just that I / We will no longer be the beneficiaries of your hard work and talent.

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Potter View Post
From the bottom of my heart - Thank you.

I / We appreciate the work that you and people like put into ROMs for us - The undeserving.

It is with great appreciation, admiration and amazement that I give this truly heart felt thank you. It always amazes me that people like you choose to share your hard work with the rest of us.

p.s.
I'm not kidding, not being flippant not being sarcastic, just being serious.... It's always a shame for us when a talented person like you moves on to other devices, we can't help but be disappointed - Not in you, but just that I / We will no longer be the beneficiaries of your hard work and talent.
Thank you very much! Now, I am reporting this thread as it need to be closed

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe