MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Post Reply

Custom live wallpaper app DIY ownskin limited time

21st July 2012, 04:30 AM   |  #1  
RaydenEris's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 118
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
If someone could repost this, all I ask for is credit.. ..and maybe a thanks as this app is no longer available on the market and its pretty sweet.

http://db.tt/DgHSFkz3

Try not to crash my drop box .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
21st July 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Could you post some screenshots so we know what we are looking at getting?


Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
21st July 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #3  
RaydenEris's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 118
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thador

Could you post some screenshots so we know what we are looking at getting?


Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Its hard communicate exactly what it is with a screenshot and I'm not rooted yet but when I do root I'll post a screencast until then feel free to check out this website, it was a free app. ..just not on the market anymore.. . you will have to allow for unknown sources.

http://android.ownskin.com/livewallpaper

Hope this helps .



Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
21st July 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #4  
phoneman09's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
1,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydenEris

Its hard communicate exactly what it is with a screenshot and I'm not rooted yet but when I do root I'll post a screencast until then feel free to check out this website, it was a free app. ..just not on the market anymore.. . you will have to allow for unknown sources.

http://android.ownskin.com/livewallpaper

Hope this helps .



Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Do you mean a screenshot? You don't have to be rooted to take a screenshot on the nexus 7, just hold down the volume rocker and press the power button!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
21st July 2012, 07:15 AM   |  #5  
RaydenEris's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 118
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman09

Do you mean a screenshot? You don't have to be rooted to take a screenshot on the nexus 7, just hold down the volume rocker and press the power button!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

No I'm familiar with the screen shot functionality but I don't normally see a screen shot of a "live" wallpaper very useful I'm talking about "screen cast" look it up its in the play store...it allows you to basically record your screen movements like so.....
This is one I did for a Team VeNuM on the Epig 4g touch (aka SGSII) Thread. http://youtu.be/7_NGzinDpBk

My thanks/post ratio is decent I try to contribute to the community when I can I live in Denver and if you haven't heard its been a little hectic around here so I haven't had much time to fool around on xda

Here you go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1339982543453.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1211982  
Last edited by RaydenEris; 21st July 2012 at 07:50 AM.
26th July 2012, 02:16 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Can anybody confirm if Screencast is working on the Nexus 7?
26th July 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #7  
jpntaka's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_Eric_Eric

Can anybody confirm if Screencast is working on the Nexus 7?

I tried holding down volume and power, but it didn't work.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 7 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank