FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

 View Poll Results: What Icon set (batt,notifications) should be in Sprint Updated??

Stock Stock Stock
 
81 Vote(s)
27.65%
Sprint Lover's Rom inspired
 
105 Vote(s)
35.84%
go all out and add some funky ones!
 
107 Vote(s)
36.52%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] 3-11-12|Sprint Updated 3 Final!! (inspired by sprint lovers!)

26th July 2012, 10:06 PM |#751  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 12,802
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveGrandRapids

. . me thinks Brad gave up on this thread/ROM . . .

While that is too bad, you can try my ROM. It's actually quite similar to this one, just based on the latest OTA.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th July 2012, 07:25 AM |#752  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

While that is too bad, you can try my ROM. It's actually quite similar to this one, just based on the latest OTA.

Care to elaborate Captain?

As Brad appears to have bowed out of this ROM and thread, some of us will be shopping for an alternative.
27th July 2012, 01:18 PM |#753  
SteveGrandRapids's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Michigan
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

While that is too bad, you can try my ROM. It's actually quite similar to this one, just based on the latest OTA.

. . actually, I found your stock OTA rooted deodexed ROM and am now running it on my 2 Evos . . only changes I made was to pull out the Sprint stuff I did not want installed, flashed the hotspot hack, inverted mms, advanced power menu and quick settings notification bar mods on top of it . . . all I need now is a working 1% battery icon mod for it and I am good to go . . .
27th July 2012, 01:33 PM |#754  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 12,802
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness22

Care to elaborate Captain?

As Brad appears to have bowed out of this ROM and thread, some of us will be shopping for an alternative.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1671395

OP has original ROM info, and Post #2 has the updates for the most recent version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveGrandRapids

. . actually, I found your stock OTA rooted deodexed ROM and am now running it on my 2 Evos . . only changes I made was to pull out the Sprint stuff I did not want installed, flashed the hotspot hack, inverted mms, advanced power menu and quick settings notification bar mods on top of it . . . all I need now is a working 1% battery icon mod for it and I am good to go . . .

The newest version has most of those mods included.

I'll see if I can work on adding a battery percentage mod today.
Last edited by Captain_Throwback; 27th July 2012 at 02:01 PM.
27th July 2012, 01:40 PM |#755  
SteveGrandRapids's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Michigan
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=6892

OP has original ROM info, and Post #2 has the updates for the most recent version.


The newest version has most of those mods included.

I'll see if I can work on adding a battery percentage mod today.

. . . your link is not working . . .

. . try this one:

Captain Throwback ROM



. . . and now I unsubscribe from this thread . . . .
Last edited by SteveGrandRapids; 27th July 2012 at 01:58 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes