virtuous inquisition Wireless problem

24th July 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #11  
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristoA1

I'll chip in my 2 and say that I do have the same issue, running Virtuous Inquisition 4.0.2. That said, I keep VI as so far it's the best Sense-less ROM I've used, and I simply keep wifi off; I cannot say for certain if the wifi issue is a Virtuous thing or not, but I have *not* noticed it when playing with other ROMs.

The last few weeks I am using Elegancia Sense 4 and I can say that I am pretty much satisfied from the wifi performance and more generaly from the whole rom. I think you should give a try...

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium
24th July 2012, 10:23 AM   |  #12  
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Hi! I'm using VI 4.0.1 for 3 months now with Socali's underclocked kernel. Didn't have any problems with WiFi or with WiFi hotspot. As the guys said you should try reflashing the ROM or a different kernel.
It's worth trying to fix it, VI being a very nice, fast and reliable ROM.
Last edited by UncleZooZ; 24th July 2012 at 10:55 AM.
28th July 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #13  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 56

569 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikosDim

The last few weeks I am using Elegancia Sense 4 and I can say that I am pretty much satisfied from the wifi performance and more generaly from the whole rom. I think you should give a try...

There's no way I could go back to using Sense after getting used to VI on my Sensation and now JB on my N7, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleZooZ

Hi! I'm using VI 4.0.1 for 3 months now with Socali's underclocked kernel. Didn't have any problems with WiFi or with WiFi hotspot. As the guys said you should try reflashing the ROM or a different kernel.
It's worth trying to fix it, VI being a very nice, fast and reliable ROM.

As much as I've played with prepackaged ROMs, I haven't done much playing with kernels yet... I may try another one (if I'm feeling bold), or just continue to live with WiFi off unless I need it.

It's definitely not just a "reflash the ROM" thing, as I've done that a number of times on two different Sensations...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread