Originally Posted by sdixit3
@koolsavas95. Keep up the good work. Liked it.
Besides the known CM9 Kang RC0 issues following has been observed.
1. Noticed lag in starting apps or switching apps
2. Notification drop down date on the top is cut off.
3. Notes app - First note and add note on first screen in chinese
4. In dialer tools - sound recorder does not work - apps not found
5. some mesaages in partial chinese eg. installing setcpu -- " ........ granted superuser permission". The ..... part is in chinese.
6. On Lock screen below time - date is in chinese. Partially day of the week is in english.
7. Recommend apps button when pressed a blank popup appears
8. Voice Search did not work
9. Message - Favorites - Recommend heading in SMS app is not centered. This is also observed in other apps such as settings
Thats all for now. Shall update on further testing & observation.
If i may answer the other questions:
3.As the rom is Chinese,the first note is some instructions i think. Just delete it.The button need translation, but i think its an image so its better like that-it just means "New Note"
4-There is just no Voice Recorder, and the error is self-explaining
5-This is the MIUI app that controls the Application Permissions , you have to just grant it SU and leave it
7-Reccomended app's is not a button, but a blank folder.Just delete it too
8-Read ErwinP's CM9 thread , there is a fix for the Voice search
9-Couldn't understand this one
Originally Posted by Wasimk32
I'm talking about a few,they did fit the screen perfectly but i was just unable to unlock,the slider would move to half of the screen and then it used to come back.
Got rid of them now.
All themes fit the screen , because they are correctly using the "screen width and height" in the xml's .Also if you found a lockscreen that cant be unlocked,just use the "Vol down+Return" and hold a bit , this will unlock it instead of reflashing