[game] modern battlefield [beta v1] [25/12/2011]

Search This thread

Viper89

Oct 6, 2009
New York
Still follow your idea but on my TG01 gun jumps all time...

Check your PM ! PSD is on !

Have fun... if you want help on graphics... i can try to help as good as can... :p

Works good on the X1 but like Lesscro my gun jumps to lol :confused:. To bad this game didn't have graphics like COD2 3D for WM that would be sweet :).

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
hey, i know its been a while however i have recently been trying to update this game to beta v2, its still not ready yet but see first post for a list of improvements i have made:

Last edited:

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
here is a video of the updates i have made so far to the game engine:

BETA V2 VIDEO DEMO

Last edited:
Reactions: poyensa

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this game!!!!!

lol thank you and i will try get this to you as soon i feel as though my game is ready for a public test. atm i need to reduce the FPS on the WM device (testing done on Blackstone wm6.1), which is becoming a bit of a pain in the ass because i have had to sacrifice features in the game to reduce the FPS.

howver i do have idea's on how to reduce the FPS but needs a recode of the main actor's that draws all the buttons and animations for weapons etc...
also i think if i added a "enimyviewu" actor that enables the enimy to shoot at you when you are in range rather than them constantly shooting will reduce FPS too.. i hope :D

<< when it is not laggy, i will upload for a public test.

Reactions: poyensa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

a feature will be displayed with a
    smallTick.gif
    if it is completed/done/fixed, or a
    Red_x_small.PNG
    if it is not completed/done/fixed,
    any additional information that is linked to that specific feature will be displayed with a * directly under it.

_______
    BETA V2

smallTick.gif
    cheat system

* turning cheats on will give you 1000 points, also gives you an M16 with 1000 ammo and you cannot die
    * you can only use the cheats once
    * my game will log that you have cheated and display an image in the top right corner of the screen

smallTick.gif
    improved enimy

* enimy bullet animation, enimy will now shoot at you
    * player bullet animation, the bullets you fire will instantly kill the enimy on contact
    * each kill = +100 points
    * killing an enimy when you have low health will give you bonus points

smallTick.gif
    improved health system

* player hitbox, if your hitbox is hit by an enimy bullet your health takes damage
    * if your health takes damage you get blood spatter on your screen
    * hit by enimy bullet = -10 points, if score = 000 you do not loose any points
    * kevlar armour adds an additional 5 hitpoints to your health, when the kevlar armour is depleated your health takes damage from enimy bullets
    * you are able to be hit by enimy bullets 9 times, on the 10th = death

smallTick.gif
    new weapons and skins

* FIRE-AXE AK74, M4A1 CCO, L85A1 SUSAT, M1014 SHOTGUN, ROCKET LAUNCHER, M249 SUPPORT GUN and C4
    * empty player bullet animation, empty bullet shells after you shoot will fall
    * ammo system, cannot shoot when you have no ammo
    * improved zoom feature, zoom's in automaticly when shooting and zoom's out when moving, this was the best soloution for scoping

smallTick.gif
    new sound fx

* added all new sound fx, removed almost all sound files from V1 due to overall file size
    * ability to change the menu music, 5 music files to choose from and your also able to turn it completely off

smallTick.gif
    points/ammo/health/armour number and colour

* colour and number changes based on how much you have
    * health and kevlar armour number is dispalyed as a percentage (%)
    * ammo number will display how much ammo you have but buying a weapon will reset your ammo amount

smallTick.gif
    shop system

* an inventory menu allowing the ability to buy guns, ammo, health and kevlar armour, also shows a description of weapons
    * ammo -100 points, amount of ammo is based on what weapon you have, also removes all player bullet animations
    * health -300 points, also removes blood splatter animation
    * kevlar armour -150 points
    * all weapons -200 points
    * cannot buy C4 and FIRE-AXE from the shop, these items will be "pickup" only
    * all items from the shop can be purchased any time during the game
    * game pauses when browsing the shop menu

smallTick.gif
    rank system

* your rank is based on your points, you can have ranks removed ~ de-promoting your rank when having a low score
    * having a high score will obviously promote you to a higher rank

smallTick.gif
    cursor now stationary rather than bouncing

* community complained saying it was hard to aim with the previous V1 bouncing curser, now its easier to aim when stationary
    * reduces fps and less lag

Red_x_small.PNG
    sniper rifle

* just need scope animation then all weapons animations are complete

Red_x_small.PNG
    new UI

* almost complete

Red_x_small.PNG
    update graphics

* only weapon animations have been added atm
    * buildings, enimies and vehicles etc

Red_x_small.PNG
    save/load feature

* not sure how to save/load yet
    * saving and loading will be avaliable from the main menu and ingame UI
    * ability to save and load you current rank/points, ammo, heath, armour, and active weapon

smallTick.gif
    lag and low fps when shooting

*rescript the shoot button (a script now checks which weapon is in use then allows a specific shoot button to be active and that weapon is now usable)
    *remove recoil (previously the curser jumped upwards to give the effect of the recoil for the weapon when shooting)
    *remove missfire (previously when shooting too fast you would get a missfire animation, you could not shoot for about 3-4 seconds)

Red_x_small.PNG
    lag and low fps

*rescript the main actors (too much to go into detail but rescript will be a pain in the ass)

a demo of the BETA V2 engine will be released soon to get community feedback.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

^^BETA V1 download link in first post, with new screenshots..

*please leave feedback so i can update this game
    hey, i know its been a while however i have recently been trying to update this game to beta v2, its still not ready yet but see first post for a list of improvements i have made:
    kk np si dude,

ill update the beta tonight and upload it for everyone, just need to fix a few bugs and add the scoped button i mentioned in the todo list..

let me know what you think of the alpha :D
    neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this game!!!!!

lol thank you and i will try get this to you as soon i feel as though my game is ready for a public test. atm i need to reduce the FPS on the WM device (testing done on Blackstone wm6.1), which is becoming a bit of a pain in the ass because i have had to sacrifice features in the game to reduce the FPS.

howver i do have idea's on how to reduce the FPS but needs a recode of the main actor's that draws all the buttons and animations for weapons etc...
    also i think if i added a "enimyviewu" actor that enables the enimy to shoot at you when you are in range rather than them constantly shooting will reduce FPS too.. i hope :D

<< when it is not laggy, i will upload for a public test.