so.. seems like the OP just got the mazaa a fresh tango update!
i really don't know how this upgrade procedure works so i'm supposing, tell me if this procedure is right please, i don't want to brick my mazaa for nothing! :P
i'm starting from the 7.1.7720.68 firmware
Referring thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1306415
- install zune (build build 4.8.2345.0)
- download and install WP7_update_tool.rar
- download and install WP7 Update Cab Sender.zip
- cab to download and install:
(so i must get to 7.10.8107.79)
- Language pack to download:
all the needed language pack in the thread linked before, first post, using only the second link for every language (the one from 7.10.7740.16 to 7.10.8107.79).. or.. i must do this BEFORE upgrade to 7.10.7740.16?
- download and install this 4 cabs (from the first reply to original thread):
- install ALL the needed relative language pack, they are from 7.10.8107.79 to 7.10.8112.7 and from 7.10.8112.7 to 7.10.8773.98
done.. ? it's all right? :P i want to upgrade to tango hoping i can have some fix (like the camera not always correctly focussing or the mail that destroy almost every thread with the "reply to all" function generating bad html)
does anyone knows about a driver update for mazaa?
thank you all