What case are you using?

Search This thread

johnnycsx

Jul 28, 2011
NYC
I'm using the RF one from BestBuy. I'm thinking of getting a cheap rubber one and seeing if I can cram the RF one in for actual protection lol. I'm curious, what are you using?

rp076

Aug 14, 2011
TEXAS
I just ordered one for my sons triumph on Amazon..its a rubberized plastic black one I do believe.. should be in sometime this week. Didn't really like the one from best buy & had a hard time finding a decent one because none of the ones I found shipped until the 15th but they're all pretty much the same.. and only like $6 or $7 bucks plus shipping. Probably not the best but its better than nothing...

TheFlyingDharma

Jul 25, 2011
I bought one of those $6 black silicone cases from eBay and I'm very happy with it. The power button is easier to press now and I don't accidentally hit the volume buttons all the time (though they're also easier to press when i need them.) I didn't have to cut anything like some people have reported, as all the mic/speaker/led holes are in their proper places. Quality is about on par with the [much more expensive] Marware case I have my old iPod in.

Kool Breeze

Aug 22, 2011
Northern California
I went ahead and slurged for the Rocket Fish case over the weekend, pretty happy with it: nice, tight fit and adds very little bulk to the phone. The phone still fits in my leather belt pouch. The case rounds out the Triumph's corners and gives the phone a surer grip. I am much more comfortable carrying my $300 phone around now and I'm very glad I bought the case.

I still wish that Otterbox would come out with a case for us, but the Rocket Fish will do for now.

ckrummi

Jun 16, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Motorola Triumph Rubberized Hard Protector Case - Smoke Diagonal Checker

I can't post a link due to me being a new member but search " Motorola Triumph Rubberized Hard Protector Case - Smoke Diagonal Checker " on Amazon.

I received the shipment on time as the order said it would. I opened the mail package to find a very sturdy case with a comfortable soft touch with a bit of grip. Not too much grip that will make it grip to anything; additionally, exactly enough comfort to feel durable and comfortable at the same time. I expected a cheap plastic case with no grip. I am very surprised from the seller on such a great price and product quality. Highly recommend this to first time buyers, or to whom loves their phone enough to spend $4 on keeping the phones appearance and quality at a high rate. Kudo's to the seller. =]

-Clint

drago009

Oct 18, 2010
I have the same one.

I bought one of those $6 black silicone cases from eBay and I'm very happy with it. The power button is easier to press now and I don't accidentally hit the volume buttons all the time (though they're also easier to press when i need them.) I didn't have to cut anything like some people have reported, as all the mic/speaker/led holes are in their proper places. Quality is about on par with the [much more expensive] Marware case I have my old iPod in.

Mine was only $3 and i really like it. Easy to take off, really sticky and protective.

robertey

Dec 3, 2010
I bought two cases off amazon, both of the same brand from different sellers. The transparent smoke plastic case is crap. The black plastic is very nice, it feels stiff, it's just tacky enought to give it a good grip but not stick in your pocket, and its got a bit of springiness to it. Not bad for 5 clams. I'm sure an otterbox would be a lot nicer and tougher, but spending 40 bucks on a case to protect a 220 dollar phone? No.

AndroidJK23

Nov 19, 2011
Motorola WX435 Triumph Rubberized Shield Hard Case - Neon Green

Bought it on Amazon.

Snaps right on the phone, is snug and sturdy

fg3121212

Nov 17, 2011
TCP gel cover. On my infuse and the rest of my family use it aswell. Very good quality.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App

ajore22

Oct 16, 2011
Harrisburg
The case I use

I use the Rocket Fish case. I have dropped the phone like 15 times, and the phone is still fine. All the case seems to do is prevent cosmetic damage. The phone is solid as, excuse the pun, a brick. :p

Feb 7, 2012
iPhone Trash

I am so sick of ipone this, iphone that. Everybody makes sweet cases for the iphone but leave out the android guys for some reason. Can't these manufacturers think outside of the apple bullcrap. I guess not, that's why android users are stuck with cheap lazer printed plastic junk that wears off within a few days of handling the case. Oh well, I am still a happy android user. till next time.:D

marc12868

Feb 12, 2011
Spokane Valley, WA
I am so sick of ipone this, iphone that. Everybody makes sweet cases for the iphone but leave out the android guys for some reason. Can't these manufacturers think outside of the apple bullcrap. I guess not, that's why android users are stuck with cheap lazer printed plastic junk that wears off within a few days of handling the case. Oh well, I am still a happy android user. till next time.:D

the thing is, with iPhone's they only have to make 1 to 2 depending on how they make the cutouts (since cdma and gsm versions have a bit different button placement). With android there are 30+ phones for every version of the iPhone. And prepaid carriers usually don't get the best of the cases... At least zagg makes screen protectors for every or near every recent android phone. It would be nice if they made a case for each phone, but that doesn't happen.

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Honestly, I've been using mine without any kind of case, and it's great! I've owned several phones and an Ipod touch before this that were awful without cases due to the shells being slippery, but the Triumph has a grippy rubberized exterior that feels great in the hand. Unless you drop your phone a lot, I wouldn't bother with a case.

OverByter

Nov 1, 2010
West Haven
I got a Fosman hard rubberized for like 3 bucks shipped from ebay. Great case for the money and like previously posted a 40 buck otterbox on a $220 phone is a bit of overkill.

CornfedChris

May 2, 2012
Omaha, NE
I use the Black (Argyle Interior) TPU Crystal Silicone Case Cover For Motorola Triumph on for about 5 bucks. I have dropped the phone a few times and have no dings or scratches anywhere. It is thin enough to not affect the size of the phone and does it's job. I would recommend it over the silicone cases or even the snap on cases.

MikeRL100

Jun 20, 2012
Whatever one is the cheapest at any online retailer. I would not buy one for .01, mind you, as those are most likely scams! But anything from a reliable retailer at a low price (I replace my generic ones every couple of months). :cowboy: