Originally Posted by indago
Bootloader is PRIMELA03
also I can read...
PRODUCT NAME - tuna ; VARIANT - maguro 16GB ; HW VERSION - 9
OK it sounds like Google is shipping a yakju IMM76K build on newer international I9250 devices. When you get an OTA update, could you share the link with us? It's pretty easy yo get the link if you follow these instructions:
1. Enable USB debugging on your phone. You can do this in Settings - Developer Options.
2. Install aLogCat from the market. It's free.
3. Wait for the update notification on your phone.
4. Before installing the update, go into aLogCat and do a filter for ".zip" (without the quotes).
5. You'll see an entry with a URL that will look something like http://android.clients.google.com/pa...K.abcdef12.zip
6. Post that URL here and receive our eternal thanks.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy S 4 (SGH-I337/AT&T) :: jflteuc 4.2.2/JDQ39 :: PDA/Baseband/Bootloader I337UCUAMDL
Asus Nexus 7 (ME370T) :: nakasi 4.2.2/JDQ39 :: Bootloader 4.18
Samsung Nexus 10 (GT-P8110) :: mantaray 4.2.2/JDQ39 :: Bootloader MANTALJ12
OTAs and factory images, past and present, for every Nexus and "Google Experience" device since the Motorola Droid at http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware