XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][08.06.12] NeoMAX 2.0 [ICS De-Sensed 3.14.605.12]

Tip us?

mpguzman04
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo View Post
Go into menu/system settings/apps and tap on the google play store. Clear It's cache, then clear It's data.

Now go into the play store and tap menu/my apps and they should all be present.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Cleared both and they still didny show up. When I manually searched for the Google apps, more specifically Google+, and clicked update I received an error message about the package file not being properly signed.

$ent from my unlocked, rooted, $-off'ed NeoMAX 1.6 ReZound!

WhotahnHTC
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Guys call me lame or noob....... But I can't find the original wallpaper........ I changed it but want it back. anyone have a copy????

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 13399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpguzman04 View Post
Cleared both and they still didny show up. When I manually searched for the Google apps, more specifically Google+, and clicked update I received an error message about the package file not being properly signed.

Ah well there you have it. I didn't know you were trying to update Google+. The signage won't match that of the one in the market because it is modified. If you want the one in the market, you will need to Uninstall Google+ (or delete with root explorer) clear caches, reboot, and re-download from the market.

Edit: Or I can simply make a flashable of the newest version to replace the old one for you

New? | How to XDA | Rules | GPL | How to get Mod Help | Staff | Apply for RC/RT
Revolutionizing the Android Community
New to the HTC One Max? - Check this out
Kernel Source: Vigor I Fireball I Inc
"If you play in traffic, there is a chance you can get hit by a car.
However, if you tie your legs together and your arms together and play in traffic,
there is strong chance you will get attacked by a puma." - pstevep

The Following User Says Thank You to IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mpguzman04
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Ah well there you have it. I didn't know you were trying to update Google+. The signage won't match that of the one in the market because it is modified. If you want the one in the market, you will need to Uninstall Google+ (or delete with root explorer) clear caches, reboot, and re-download from the market.

Edit: Or I can simply make a flashable of the newest version to replace the old one for you
Oh I had no idea it was modified. What exactly was modified? No need to make you go through the process if I can easily uninstall and reinstall. Unless the modifications are of great use

Also, I flashed the weather .zip file but when I go to add a city, nothing is retrieved. Now I have the files (weather, weather widget, and wallpaper) on my phone (disabled all for now), and was wondering if I could just remove them using root explorer since I can't uninstall.

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
Old
Thanks Meter 13399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpguzman04 View Post
Oh I had no idea it was modified. What exactly was modified? No need to make you go through the process if I can easily uninstall and reinstall. Unless the modifications are of great use

Also, I flashed the weather .zip file but when I go to add a city, nothing is retrieved. Now I have the files (weather, weather widget, and wallpaper) on my phone (disabled all for now), and was wondering if I could just remove them using root explorer since I can't uninstall.

My version is inverted
and yes. You can delete them with root explorer. However, before you do that, you provably should go into your location settings and put a check on both google and Verizon services (no GPS). See if that fixes it

However, if you tie your legs together and your arms together and play in traffic,

ijustintouch
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I'm not sure if anyone has run into this problem, but notice I have no 4G icon... But I am still getting data. Titanium Backup is syncing with Google Drive, I am posting this and here's a speed test:

Anyone have any idea? Not a huge issue. Just thought it was kind of funny with no icon, I'm still getting LTE...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app
Retired Devices:
Motorola V265
Samsung SCH-u740 (Alias)
BlackBerry Storm
BlackBerry Storm 2
HTC DROID Incredible
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Rezound
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3

Current Devices:
Motorola XOOM LTE [Omni ROM Android 4.4.2]
Verizon LG G2 - White [Stock]

http://www.impulsivestudios.com/

rainabba
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
And thank you for clarifying that! In having responded to my comment I immediately jumped on the defense :P Hope you enjoy them Rom. Constructive criticism is of course welcomed from all.

Glad we have peace Loving the ROM and since it looks like it (or NeoMax 1.6 anyway) is my new daily-driver, look out for a donation coming from an address with rainabba in it

I'm about to go search so if the answer is out there, no need to reply, but since I'm posting already anyway.... Possible to shut off or tweak the audio DSP stuff (xloud/beats)? I'm getting nasty clipping on some of my already bass-heavy content and I know from experience that it's not my material or equipment (car stereo, Shure earbuds, etc..) so I want to confirm if it's the DSPs.
You know where to find me though it's a bit quiet there these days.

Mystery252
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Awesome work on this neo, smooth as butter. Personally I've never been fond of the 5 point lockscreen but beggars can't be choosers.

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
Old
Thanks Meter 13399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijustintouch View Post
I'm not sure if anyone has run into this problem, but notice I have no 4G icon... But I am still getting data. Titanium Backup is syncing with Google Drive, I am posting this and here's a speed test:

Anyone have any idea? Not a huge issue. Just thought it was kind of funny with no icon, I'm still getting LTE...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app
Odd? I've never lost mine...

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
Old
Thanks Meter 13399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
Glad we have peace Loving the ROM and since it looks like it (or NeoMax 1.6 anyway) is my new daily-driver, look out for a donation coming from an address with rainabba in it

I'm about to go search so if the answer is out there, no need to reply, but since I'm posting already anyway.... Possible to shut off or tweak the audio DSP stuff (xloud/beats)? I'm getting nasty clipping on some of my already bass-heavy content and I know from experience that it's not my material or equipment (car stereo, Shure earbuds, etc..) so I want to confirm if it's the DSPs.
Thanks The only way would ne to remove certain elements physically from the rom unfortunately. I.can take a look later at what should be removed to force the sonyxloud mod off which is what's causing your problem. Unless you have a problem with beats also.
It may be the weekend however as today I'm releasing a major update with lots of changes to all 4 of my roms

The Following User Says Thank You to IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aosp lock, ban this person -->, desensed, htc, rezound, rom, wolf was here
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe