Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Anyone in USA really concerned about losing 3G?

OP brucewilsonpa

27th November 2008, 02:14 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 0

79 posts
More
I don't have even GSM here. I bought T-mobile just few day ago, who allows me to roam in UNICEL network and I have two bars of signal and only because we have snow, otherwise no signal at all most of the time and you are asking me if I'm concerned about not having 3G, LOL.
27th November 2008, 03:17 AM   |  #82  
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 630

8,273 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4Lvin

Hi Galaxys, have you received anything from this seller as I am about a hair away from hitting the buy it now on this phone. Please give me an update and let us all know. Anyone else have some dependable sellers from eBay for a great price? Thanks so much everybody!
Happy Thanksgiving!

I just canceled the ebay transaction, because Hong Kongs pricelessdigital-au's New York store was out of HD's. They had to re-order them and I did not want to wait. So, pricelessdigital-au (Hong Kong) refunded my Paypal and I'm looking for another seller (but located in the USA).
27th November 2008, 04:03 AM   |  #83  
Flag City of Roses
Thanks Meter: 18

609 posts
Thanks for the quick reply Galaxys. I guess I won't get it from them anymore either. Please PM me or post here if you come across one slick deal! I appreciate it and I will do the same.

Regards and happy holidays!

PS will you be using that casback program?
27th November 2008, 05:44 AM   |  #84  
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 630

8,273 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for the quick reply Galaxys. I guess I won't get it from them anymore either. Please PM me or post here if you come across one slick deal! I appreciate it and I will do the same.Regards and happy holidays!PS will you be using that casback program?

Yes, I will definately try to use the cashback prog since it would have saved me $190usd on this last ebay deal!
Regards & Have Good Holidays!
28th November 2008, 06:02 PM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 2

542 posts
hey, the cashback deal is now 30% and it seems like its instant?!! i just bought from a seller selling them for $700.. He had 5, they're all sold out now. after i paid using my 10% off coupon, i immediately got $200 cashback deposited into my paypal (no 60 day wait period!). either way, i hope this guy is not a scammer.. he's paypal verified has about 60 feedback (all positive) and is in the US... i'll keep you guys updated..
28th November 2008, 07:13 PM   |  #86  
Flag City of Roses

609 posts
Omaralt yeah I saw one guy that was selling it 700 plus a few bucks shipping. Hopefully it's not a scammer either although i didnt go with him cos he hasn't sold or bought anything for the past few months! So I was abit skeptical on that. I know he sold about 10 of them but good luck and I am still waiting for someone to post it up with a low price..probably under 800

Thanks and time to browse!
Cal
28th November 2008, 07:19 PM   |  #87  
Flag City of Roses

609 posts
Galaxys do you have any luck shopping for one lately?
guys how does the additional 15% work or whatever 10% additional coupon works? Please let me know!

supercheap me!
28th November 2008, 08:09 PM   |  #88  
Flag City of Roses

609 posts
Quote:

Omaralt yeah I saw one guy that was selling it 700 plus a few bucks shipping. Hopefully it's not a scammer either although i didnt go with him cos he hasn't sold or bought anything for the past few months! So I was abit skeptical on that. I know he sold about 10 of them but good luck and I am still waiting for someone to post it up with a low price..probably under 800

Thanks and time to browse!
Cal

The 30% doesn't matter as the max is still 200USD what a shame!!!
28th November 2008, 11:12 PM   |  #89  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 51

1,167 posts
More
Touch HD
Just got mine last week here in Scottsdale. I do miss the 3g but ill live with the edge! Cool phone!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread