Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,812 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone in USA really concerned about losing 3G?

Tip us?

mcano
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I don't have even GSM here. I bought T-mobile just few day ago, who allows me to roam in UNICEL network and I have two bars of signal and only because we have snow, otherwise no signal at all most of the time and you are asking me if I'm concerned about not having 3G, LOL.

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4Lvin View Post
Hi Galaxys, have you received anything from this seller as I am about a hair away from hitting the buy it now on this phone. Please give me an update and let us all know. Anyone else have some dependable sellers from eBay for a great price? Thanks so much everybody!
Happy Thanksgiving!

I just canceled the ebay transaction, because Hong Kongs pricelessdigital-au's New York store was out of HD's. They had to re-order them and I did not want to wait. So, pricelessdigital-au (Hong Kong) refunded my Paypal and I'm looking for another seller (but located in the USA).
LGNexus5(art+purity+codeblue+twrp) & LGGPad8.3(gpe)<LGNexus4sold <HTCSensationsold <HTCNexus1sold <HTCHermessold <LG5250sold <MotorolaStarTacvault.
The XDA Cheerleaders hope your devices are winners! Happy Flashing!

Galaxys Enterprises: Fashion is a Passion - Life in the Cardio Fast Lane - High Energy EDM Mix - Travel is a Universal High!

c4Lvin
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Thanks for the quick reply Galaxys. I guess I won't get it from them anymore either. Please PM me or post here if you come across one slick deal! I appreciate it and I will do the same.

Regards and happy holidays!

PS will you be using that casback program?

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 561
Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply Galaxys. I guess I won't get it from them anymore either. Please PM me or post here if you come across one slick deal! I appreciate it and I will do the same.Regards and happy holidays!PS will you be using that casback program?
Yes, I will definately try to use the cashback prog since it would have saved me $190usd on this last ebay deal!
Regards & Have Good Holidays!
LGNexus5(art+purity+codeblue+twrp) & LGGPad8.3(gpe)<LGNexus4sold <HTCSensationsold <HTCNexus1sold <HTCHermessold <LG5250sold <MotorolaStarTacvault.
The XDA Cheerleaders hope your devices are winners! Happy Flashing!

Galaxys Enterprises: Fashion is a Passion - Life in the Cardio Fast Lane - High Energy EDM Mix - Travel is a Universal High!

omaralt
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hey, the cashback deal is now 30% and it seems like its instant?!! i just bought from a seller selling them for $700.. He had 5, they're all sold out now. after i paid using my 10% off coupon, i immediately got $200 cashback deposited into my paypal (no 60 day wait period!). either way, i hope this guy is not a scammer.. he's paypal verified has about 60 feedback (all positive) and is in the US... i'll keep you guys updated..

c4Lvin
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Omaralt yeah I saw one guy that was selling it 700 plus a few bucks shipping. Hopefully it's not a scammer either although i didnt go with him cos he hasn't sold or bought anything for the past few months! So I was abit skeptical on that. I know he sold about 10 of them but good luck and I am still waiting for someone to post it up with a low price..probably under 800

Thanks and time to browse!
Cal

c4Lvin
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Galaxys do you have any luck shopping for one lately?
guys how does the additional 15% work or whatever 10% additional coupon works? Please let me know!

supercheap me!

c4Lvin
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Omaralt yeah I saw one guy that was selling it 700 plus a few bucks shipping. Hopefully it's not a scammer either although i didnt go with him cos he hasn't sold or bought anything for the past few months! So I was abit skeptical on that. I know he sold about 10 of them but good luck and I am still waiting for someone to post it up with a low price..probably under 800

Thanks and time to browse!
Cal
The 30% doesn't matter as the max is still 200USD what a shame!!!

kevinniven
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Default Touch HD

Just got mine last week here in Scottsdale. I do miss the 3g but ill live with the edge! Cool phone!