[ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 - CyanogenMod 10 Preview

3rd August 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #691  
Thanks Meter: 37

290 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dummy1001

The same issue on AOKP milestone 6 and therefore I changed to Stock ICS LQ8. I am really looking forward to see the next custom releases based on new stock drivers that do not have such issues. Most annoying were the browser freezes.
Nevertheless great work from devs and I will be back soon...

Same problem here, sometimes, WIFI connection is gone. Disabling is not possible (the Tab shows the disabling in process for ever), only a reboot helps.

Beside this, I experience

- sometimes the boot animation is not shown (and the Tab seems to freeze sometime during boot, sometimes, suddenly the unlock screen appears)
- as reported by others the Tab freezes while in standby (especially over night while recharging)
3rd August 2012, 10:19 AM   |  #692  
Thanks Meter: 35

195 posts
More
what is the smarter move, first make a CWM update (V 5xxxx) with ics, or first flash the new cwm (V 6xxxx) and then make a backup to test out cm10?

or to make my question more clear, any issues with make a backup with cwm5 and recover it with cwm6? i know there was a bug on the sgs2
3rd August 2012, 11:13 AM   |  #693  
Thanks Meter: 7

259 posts
More
this is the new version for samsung galaxy tab 10 . 1 wifi :
http://droidbasement.com/galaxy/roms/cm10/p4wifi/
?
3rd August 2012, 12:02 PM   |  #694  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 115

615 posts
More
The only issue i have with wifi on my p4wifi is that i can no longer connect to an access point that runs in 802.11n - only mode. I have to set it to 802.11n/g mixed

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app
3rd August 2012, 02:31 PM   |  #695  
Flag Villers-la-ville
Thanks Meter: 20

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishay_maimon

this is the new version for samsung galaxy tab 10 . 1 wifi :
http://droidbasement.com/galaxy/roms/cm10/p4wifi/
?

Yep
3rd August 2012, 03:33 PM   |  #696  
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 110

308 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am getting the market error "Your device isn't compatible with this version." on a few apps that I did not get on Task's ICS build. I changed the ro.product lines in the build.prop file to match what is in his, then force stopped the market, cleared data, then reopened, but I'm still not able to install these apps. Has anyone else run into this or know how to fix it?

Here are the apps that were ok with Task's ICS that are not ok with CM10:
- Salesforce Mobile
- Seagate GoFlex Access
- Craigslist Mobile
- Firefox
- NRG Player (Trial)
- Huntington Mobile
3rd August 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #697  
Flag Bermuda Dunes Ca.
Thanks Meter: 118

626 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnake210

I am getting the market error "Your device isn't compatible with this version." on a few apps that I did not get on Task's ICS build. I changed the ro.product lines in the build.prop file to match what is in his, then force stopped the market, cleared data, then reopened, but I'm still not able to install these apps. Has anyone else run into this or know how to fix it?

Here are the apps that were ok with Task's ICS that are not ok with CM10:
- Salesforce Mobile
- Seagate GoFlex Access
- Craigslist Mobile
- Firefox
- NRG Player (Trial)
- Huntington Mobile

What's your LCD density set to? For the record, I backed up all my apps to sd before moving over because I knew that was going to happen. I reinstalled my non compatibles right from SD.

Edit: I've seen this also rectified by flashing an alternate gapps zip also somewhere.

Sent from My lil' Beast™
Last edited by StarkCity; 3rd August 2012 at 03:58 PM.
3rd August 2012, 04:11 PM   |  #698  
SoCal
Thanks Meter: 264

1,409 posts
Hmm... I wonder if there was a problem with the 8/03 build....cause it was up last night and I flashed it, and no it has been taken down... I've had no problems with it yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to K Rich For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2012, 04:21 PM   |  #699  
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 110

308 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkCity

What's your LCD density set to? For the record, I backed up all my apps to sd before moving over because I knew that was going to happen. I reinstalled my non compatibles right from SD.

Edit: I've seen this also rectified by flashing an alternate gapps zip also somewhere.

Sent from My lil' Beast™

LCD Density is 160 which is standard size for the tab, so that shouldn't be it.

I've done a decent amount of searching and I've heard to put the HTC Vision info in for the product info, but I don't know if that would be a good idea in this case since it's a tab and not a phone. Then again I put the product info in from the stock galaxy tab build.prop and that didn't help either.

craziness
3rd August 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #700  
Flag Bermuda Dunes Ca.
Thanks Meter: 118

626 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnake210

LCD Density is 160 which is standard size for the tab, so that shouldn't be it.

I've done a decent amount of searching and I've heard to put the HTC Vision info in for the product info, but I don't know if that would be a good idea in this case since it's a tab and not a phone. Then again I put the product info in from the stock galaxy tab build.prop and that didn't help either.

craziness

I know 160 is stock, but when the build dropped, a few of us fiddled with 168 and even 170 to gain compatibility. I'm double checking mine now. It was just a thought
Edit: yeah, 160 is where we all decided to stay. And I've also read swapping Nexus 7 into build.prop but I haven't needed to, or messed with build.prop so I can't confirm this is a good idea.

Sent from my 4S iBeast™
(Don't hate)
Last edited by StarkCity; 3rd August 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod 10, galaxy 10.1, galaxytab 10.1 wifi, jelleybean, jelly bean, p7500, p7510
Previous Thread Next Thread