I read that someone wanted to record the phone screen on a pc a few pages back.
Easiest way I've found to do this is by using a program called MyMobiler http://www.mymobiler.com
1) Enable USB debugging on phone and connect USB.
2) Install and start MyMobiler on your pc.
3) In your systray on pc: right click the MyMobiler icon and select Connect. This will install MyMobiler on your phone.
4) Start MyMobiler on your phone. Enter settings as below.
5) Repeat step 3 and you should now be able to see and control your phone from your pc!
Settings are as follows (on phone)...
All display related settings on auto.
Display resolution: High
Change touch: Service-Touch
Change touch method: Ginger
Change touch origin: Default
Also, enable the MyMobiler keyboard from within settings if you want to use your keyboard to type!
Hope this is useful for someone!
Sent from my wonderful HTC Sensation