5,599,478 Members 39,109 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Would like to make a toast with Champagne

Tip us?

rockface
Old
(Last edited by rockface; 4th August 2012 at 04:41 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lardo5150 View Post
Has anyone else got their bb order marked as shipped?
My bb order was placed at 5:30PM today and the status says "Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days"

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar1969 View Post
How do you determine it is Tax Free Weekend with Bestbuy.com
It is a state by state thing not a best buy thing. If you your state does a tax free weekend for the kids going back to school, you would know.

Why I Switched:
After 2 weeks, I simply was tired of waiting for Amazon get 64GB Champagne models and setteld on the 32GB from Best Buy (Here). My main reason for the 64GB was in case I ever installed Ubuntu LINUX but with a micro-SD and full-sized SD slots, 32GB will honestly work fine anything i need to do in Android.
I design and operate several websites:
Web hosting: BrighterHost.com | Photography: NiteBulb.com | Contracting: BrighterTechnology.com | Android Interests: Droidopolis.com | My current effort: FieldRoster.com

legendary1022
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockface View Post
My bb order was placed at 5:30PM today and the status says "Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days"

It is a state by state thing not a best buy thing. If you your state does a tax free weekend for the kids going back to school, you would know.

Why I Switched:
After 2 weeks, I simply was tired of waiting for Amazon get 64GB Champagne models and setteld on the 32GB from Best Buy (Here). My main reason for the 64GB was in case I ever installed Ubuntu LINUX but with a micro-SD and full-sized SD slots, 32GB will honestly work fine anything i need to do in Android.
I had the 64GB Prime and never got close to utilizing it to its fullest. It is surprising how much stuff we consume in the cloud nowadays. Plus I kept two 32GB microsd cards (one in the SD card slot) that held anything else that I wanted to consume (movies and TV shows) on it. The storage on the 32GB won't be a problem for most people. Went with the 32 GB on the Infinity
Devices:
Phones = Nexus One --> T-Mobile G2 --> HTC Sensation --> Samsung GS3 --> HTC One
Tablets = Motorola Xoom --> Asus Transformer Prime --> ASUS Transformer Infinity --> Nexus 7 --> Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

GregFromUtah
Old
(Last edited by GregFromUtah; 4th August 2012 at 04:48 PM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 3
The Champagne dock is currently available on Amazon (via EXCcaliberPC). They have 7 available...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product

They also have 9 Champagne 32 GB tablets available...

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-TF700T-B1...A15EHDQVYNLON8
The Following User Says Thank You to GregFromUtah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rockface
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default SHIPPED!!!

Just got a tracking number from BestBuy for a Champagne model!
Web hosting: BrighterHost.com | Photography: NiteBulb.com | Contracting: BrighterTechnology.com | Android Interests: Droidopolis.com | My current effort: FieldRoster.com
The Following User Says Thank You to rockface For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

C3jay
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Accidentally thanked u.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

technobuzz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregFromUtah View Post
The Champagne dock is currently available on Amazon (via EXCcaliberPC). They have 7 available...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product

They also have 9 Champagne 32 GB tablets available...

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-TF700T-B1...A15EHDQVYNLON8
I had canceled my Best-Buy order and ordered the champagne model bundle directly from excaliberpc as they had tabet+dock combo "In Stock" for $619(no tax + free shipping). Just checked the status, its ready to be shipped today. So will be shipped by end of day.

rockface
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3jay View Post
Accidentally thanked u.
I'll take it no matter how it comes

lardo5150
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
WTF!!! Mine has been just sitting there processing since Friday morning.

legendary1022
Old
Thanks Meter 26
That sucks. Mine will be here tomorrow. Can't wait.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2
Devices:
Phones = Nexus One --> T-Mobile G2 --> HTC Sensation --> Samsung GS3 --> HTC One
Tablets = Motorola Xoom --> Asus Transformer Prime --> ASUS Transformer Infinity --> Nexus 7 --> Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

rockface
Old
(Last edited by rockface; 7th August 2012 at 01:10 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lardo5150 View Post
WTF!!! Mine has been just sitting there processing since Friday morning.
That is odd... you should call them!

My order status say "1 item(s) shipped via EXPEDITED on 08/06/12 via" and I ordered Friday evening