calendar storage apk

Search This thread

kirky144

Aug 4, 2012
Hi, let me state right of the bat that I did a noob mistake. I rooted my At@t galaxy s3 and in my hurry to be rid of all the bloat ware I got click happy and deleted the calender storage process. I havent installed a custom rom so running the stock could someone get me a calendar storage apk if that is at all possible? As a newbie I'm hesitant on having to reload a stock rom all over again. Not to sure how to even do that.

Thanks

bravomail

Jan 12, 2011
Detroit
oh no

Hi, let me state right of the bat that I did a noob mistake. I rooted my At@t galaxy s3 and in my hurry to be rid of all the bloat ware I got click happy and deleted the calender storage process. I havent installed a custom rom so running the stock could someone get me a calendar storage apk if that is at all possible? As a newbie I'm hesitant on having to reload a stock rom all over again. Not to sure how to even do that.

Thanks

Nah - just reinstall stock and repeat removal exercise.

kirky144

Aug 4, 2012
Do you mean GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk, SecCalendar_NAmerica.apk, or SecCalendarProvider.apk?

No, I deleted the system app calendar storage and now of course my calendar will not work. I didnt realize all calendars use this for data. Since I was installing a non stock calendar i deleted it thinking it was just part of the stock calendar.

If someone would be so kind to just give me that as a apk i'd be set and wouldnt have to flash a stock rom and start all over again.

Just not ready to flash a custom rom till i get service activated on the phone with a new carrier.

Dave the Knave

Apr 18, 2008
Baltimore
Yes I wont argue that. I screwed up by not doing a backup first. Easy mistake deleting the calendar storage and not a big impact. But would be nice to fix if anyone could be so kind to help

I would love to help but I need the apk name so I can upload it from my phone for you. I'm running stock uclem with only root and selective bloat removed, but its all backed up.

Sent from my GS3

kirky144

Aug 4, 2012
I would love to help but I need the apk name so I can upload it from my phone for you. I'm running stock uclem with only root and selective bloat removed, but its all backed up.

Sent from my GS3

Hi Miztaken1312, thanks for the offer to help.
I'm after the calendar storage stock process its a system file not a d/led apk. I think if you used titanium you could just back up this process and I could restore it the same way cant remeber the full name of it but just look for calendar storage

thanks for your help

Dave the Knave

Apr 18, 2008
Baltimore
I'm after the calendar storage stock process its a system file not a d/led apk. I think if you used titanium you could just back up this process and I could restore it the same way cant remeber the full name of it but just look for calendar storage

thanks for your help

Found it in TiBu. The backup for that actually consists of two files, one of which I named for you earlier. It is the "SecCalendarProvider.apk" and the accompanying .odex file. If you're still on stock, you can drop both into /system/app and make sure it has "rw-r-r--" permissions for both.

kirky144

Aug 4, 2012
Found it in TiBu. The backup for that actually consists of two files, one of which I named for you earlier. It is the "SecCalendarProvider.apk" and the accompanying .odex file. If you're still on stock, you can drop both into /system/app and make sure it has "rw-r-r--" permissions for both.

Sorted! Thanks very much for taking the time to help me out. I wont make the same noob mistake again. Sent you a donation

Last edited:

Altair8800

Jul 19, 2012
New York
I have made a similar misttake. Does anyone know the name of the touchwiz calendar widget. After rooting my phone with the stock rom and touchwiz as the default launcher my calendar widget disappeared from my app drawer. I do not even know what it is called. Can someone upload the correct file? Thanks.

Dave the Knave

Apr 18, 2008
Baltimore
I have made a similar misttake. Does anyone know the name of the touchwiz calendar widget. After rooting my phone with the stock rom and touchwiz as the default launcher my calendar widget disappeared from my app drawer. I do not even know what it is called. Can someone upload the correct file? Thanks.

Probably the S Planner widget.

6c2805d1-4a0a-68dd.jpg

Sent from my GS3

Reactions: Altair8800

synistron

Aug 18, 2013
I have made the same mistake on an ASUS Tablet (Memo HD 7). Will the APK provided in this thread work?

ouch, I just saw it's a thread from August 2012. Sorry!

Last edited:

Domoo

Mar 16, 2013
I have made the same mistake on an ASUS Tablet (Memo HD 7). Will the APK provided in this thread work?

ouch, I just saw it's a thread from August 2012. Sorry!

Just find your stock rom, go into the zip and find the apk you need. Copy it to your system/app and reinstall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

cagerbody

Jan 25, 2014
calendar not working - deleted calendar storage etc

I also had the same problem and tried installing the file you provided. It is clearly there but I cannot install it using ES File Explorer. I gave it the permissions you mentioned but to no avail. I am out of my wits already. I even tried flashing a stock rom just so I can get this thing back but I cannot even do that either. I am about to cry...I am so frustrated with my phone! PLEASE HELP!

You're very welcome, and thank you! Wasn't expecting that at all :D

Sent from my GS3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks for your help

Do you mean GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk, SecCalendar_NAmerica.apk, or SecCalendarProvider.apk?

Probably the S Planner widget.

6c2805d1-4a0a-68dd.jpg

Sent from my GS3